How Do You Wear Your Phone?

jargonz

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I would like to know how you wear your phone.

1. Where do you put your phone?
    • Front left/right pocket of your pants?
    • Rear left/right pocket of your pants?
    • Shirt pocket?
    • In a holster on your belt?
    • Purse?
  2. What else is in there with your phone?
    • Keys?
    • Coins?
    • Handkerchief?
  3. Do you put a case on your phone?

I've been holstering my phone on my belt for a long time. That's because I don't know of any safer way to wear my phone. I also want to see my phone in all its naked glory. But I've recently decided to put my phone in my pants' front left pocket instead. That was a fashion decision. My shirts just flow better on my hips without that holster. But I needed to move my keys to another pocket so that they won't occupy the same pocket as my phone. I also ordered a leather case to protect my phone.

How about you?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I always keep mine in the left front pocket of my pants, which does not have anything else in it. That works well for me, since I always hold my phone in my left hand anyway when I use it.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Also in the front left pocket of my pants with nothing else with it. I use no case on my phone too. If I am wearing a jacket it will be in the top left chest pocket again with nothing else in it.

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I voted belt holster although occasionally use right front pocket when wearing loose-fitting cargos when the keys go in the patch pocket. Left front is always reserved for my wallet.

Hi Fadia

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
My back pocket, and I just hold it when I'm sitting down or put it in my lap... I wear skinny jeans and my front pockets don't fit anything

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
I have a case on my phone, and keep it in a pouch with a belt clip. I am just too nervous to keep it in a pocket.

UchilHasmit

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Right front pockets.. Wallet goes behind, keys front left.. When I'm travelling in crowded trains, it's in my bag with earphones plugged in, so I'd know if it were stolen :p

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Right front pocket, caseless and with a handkerchief. Generally screen is facing my thighs. And earphones in my left pocket and another handkerchief. All the keys etc go in the rear left pocket and my wallet in the right rear pocket. All these my pant pockets btw.. :D

Sifrei

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Left front pocket along with with this little leather bag that I got along with a Palm Pre, I keep my cards there.
I used to keep my loose change there aswell, but both the Lumia 800 and 720 ripped most of my pockets.

Ixia

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Leather flip case and in my back right jeans pocket, screen facing inwards. Occasionally I forget and sit on it, but it has survived!. Keys in front right pocket.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Phone in hard case clipped to my belt, on my right side for easy access. Screen in towards the belt against the hard plastic, felt coated case, which is also recessed for the screen. Keys clipped to belt next to the phone. My Plantronics Legend Bluetooth gets a holster of its own when I'm not wearing it, because I actually broke one in my "skinny jeans" once. So I keep it in the charging case in a holster that clips to my left side on my belt. That way when I enter places that don't allow phones to be on (library, church, hospital), I can take off the earpiece and put it safely in the case, and it gets a nice charge while I'm there.

11"x17" cleaning cloth goes in my back left pocket for easy cleaning of my phone screen, glasses, or laptop screen in a jiffy. A must have accessory to keep within easy reach! I suppose I would be over doing it if I bought one of those those leather holsters that hold a can of pepper spray for me to put my lens cleaning solution in... yeah, that would be too much. Besides, I don't want to get stopped by security at the hospital thinking I'm packing mace.

jargonz

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Phone in hard case clipped to my belt, on my right side for easy access. Screen in towards the belt against the hard plastic, felt coated case, which is also recessed for the screen. Keys clipped to belt next to the phone. My Plantronics Legend Bluetooth gets a holster of its own when I'm not wearing it, because I actually broke one in my "skinny jeans" once. So I keep it in the charging case in a holster that clips to my left side on my belt. That way when I enter places that don't allow phones to be on (library, church, hospital), I can take off the earpiece and put it safely in the case, and it gets a nice charge while I'm there.

11"x17" cleaning cloth goes in my back left pocket for easy cleaning of my phone screen, glasses, or laptop screen in a jiffy. A must have accessory to keep within easy reach! I suppose I would be over doing it if I bought one of those those leather holsters that hold a can of pepper spray for me to put my lens cleaning solution in... yeah, that would be too much. Besides, I don't want to get stopped by security at the hospital thinking I'm packing mace.
There was a time when I had so many gadgets attached to my belt I felt like Batman. Hahaha!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I always keep phone in my pocket, screen towards my leg. Also as I have 1320, it's one of the edge hangs out a bit, but it looks really cool...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte