View Poll Results: How do you wear your phone?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • In front left pocket of pants

6 42.86%
  • In front right pocket of pants

4 28.57%
  • In rear left pocket of pants

1 7.14%
  • In rear right pocket of pants

0 0%
  • Holstered on belt

3 21.43%
  • In purse or bag

0 0%
  • Other

1 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
10-12-2014 09:29 AM
36 12
tools
    I would like to know how you wear your phone.

1. Where do you put your phone?
      • Front left/right pocket of your pants?
      • Rear left/right pocket of your pants?
      • Shirt pocket?
      • In a holster on your belt?
      • Purse?

2. What else is in there with your phone?
      • Keys?
      • Coins?
      • Handkerchief?

3. Do you put a case on your phone?

I've been holstering my phone on my belt for a long time. That's because I don't know of any safer way to wear my phone. I also want to see my phone in all its naked glory. But I've recently decided to put my phone in my pants' front left pocket instead. That was a fashion decision. My shirts just flow better on my hips without that holster. But I needed to move my keys to another pocket so that they won't occupy the same pocket as my phone. I also ordered a leather case to protect my phone.

How about you?
    09-26-2014 12:45 AM
    I always keep mine in the left front pocket of my pants, which does not have anything else in it. That works well for me, since I always hold my phone in my left hand anyway when I use it.
    jargonz and aximtreo like this.
    09-26-2014 01:06 AM
    Also in the front left pocket of my pants with nothing else with it. I use no case on my phone too. If I am wearing a jacket it will be in the top left chest pocket again with nothing else in it.
    Laura Knotek and jargonz like this.
    09-26-2014 03:23 AM
    I voted belt holster although occasionally use right front pocket when wearing loose-fitting cargos when the keys go in the patch pocket. Left front is always reserved for my wallet.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-26-2014 06:58 AM
    My back pocket, and I just hold it when I'm sitting down or put it in my lap... I wear skinny jeans and my front pockets don't fit anything
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-26-2014 07:07 AM
    I have a case on my phone, and keep it in a pouch with a belt clip. I am just too nervous to keep it in a pocket.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-27-2014 12:27 AM
    Left front pocket. My right front pocket is for my keys.
    DennisvdG and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-27-2014 12:32 AM
    That's the exact same way I use my pockets.
    09-27-2014 12:40 AM

Right pocket is for everything else. Wallet, keys, and whatever else im carrying that day. Nothing touches my cellphone(left front) pocket. All of my phones are always in a simple tpu case. My phones are always immaculate.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-27-2014 01:13 AM
    Right front pockets.. Wallet goes behind, keys front left.. When I'm travelling in crowded trains, it's in my bag with earphones plugged in, so I'd know if it were stolen :P
    Laura Knotek and Solidgamez like this.
    09-27-2014 01:38 AM
    It's in my left front or right back pocket, in the summer. If I am in a jacket then it's in right inside pocket
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-27-2014 02:10 AM
    It's in my left front or right back pocket, in the summer. If I am in a jacket then it's in right inside pocket

Screen to thigh during all times of the year except summer?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-27-2014 02:33 AM
    Right front pocket, caseless and with a handkerchief. Generally screen is facing my thighs. And earphones in my left pocket and another handkerchief. All the keys etc go in the rear left pocket and my wallet in the right rear pocket. All these my pant pockets btw.. :D
    09-27-2014 02:38 AM
    Right front pocket, leather case, screen facing to my leg
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-27-2014 02:41 AM
    Left front pocket along with with this little leather bag that I got along with a Palm Pre, I keep my cards there.
    I used to keep my loose change there aswell, but both the Lumia 800 and 720 ripped most of my pockets.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-27-2014 07:09 AM
    Front left pocket :)
    09-28-2014 02:13 PM
    Leather flip case and in my back right jeans pocket, screen facing inwards. Occasionally I forget and sit on it, but it has survived!. Keys in front right pocket.
    09-28-2014 02:34 PM
    Phone in hard case clipped to my belt, on my right side for easy access. Screen in towards the belt against the hard plastic, felt coated case, which is also recessed for the screen. Keys clipped to belt next to the phone. My Plantronics Legend Bluetooth gets a holster of its own when I'm not wearing it, because I actually broke one in my "skinny jeans" once. So I keep it in the charging case in a holster that clips to my left side on my belt. That way when I enter places that don't allow phones to be on (library, church, hospital), I can take off the earpiece and put it safely in the case, and it gets a nice charge while I'm there.

11"x17" cleaning cloth goes in my back left pocket for easy cleaning of my phone screen, glasses, or laptop screen in a jiffy. A must have accessory to keep within easy reach! I suppose I would be over doing it if I bought one of those those leather holsters that hold a can of pepper spray for me to put my lens cleaning solution in... yeah, that would be too much. Besides, I don't want to get stopped by security at the hospital thinking I'm packing mace.
    09-28-2014 05:17 PM
    Phone in hard case clipped to my belt, on my right side for easy access. Screen in towards the belt against the hard plastic, felt coated case, which is also recessed for the screen. Keys clipped to belt next to the phone. My Plantronics Legend Bluetooth gets a holster of its own when I'm not wearing it, because I actually broke one in my "skinny jeans" once. So I keep it in the charging case in a holster that clips to my left side on my belt. That way when I enter places that don't allow phones to be on (library, church, hospital), I can take off the earpiece and put it safely in the case, and it gets a nice charge while I'm there.

11"x17" cleaning cloth goes in my back left pocket for easy cleaning of my phone screen, glasses, or laptop screen in a jiffy. A must have accessory to keep within easy reach! I suppose I would be over doing it if I bought one of those those leather holsters that hold a can of pepper spray for me to put my lens cleaning solution in... yeah, that would be too much. Besides, I don't want to get stopped by security at the hospital thinking I'm packing mace.
    There was a time when I had so many gadgets attached to my belt I felt like Batman. Hahaha!
    09-28-2014 11:54 PM
    I always keep phone in my pocket, screen towards my leg. Also as I have 1320, it's one of the edge hangs out a bit, but it looks really cool...
    09-28-2014 11:58 PM
    11"x17" cleaning cloth goes in my back left pocket for easy cleaning of my phone screen, glasses, or laptop screen in a jiffy
    I keep a cleaning cloth in the case for my clip-on sunglasses. If not wearing a jacket then I keep such stuff in a fell-runner's hip bag worn diagonally across the shoulders. Bigger than your normal bum bag (fanny pack) but smaller than a walker's day pack.
    09-29-2014 04:31 AM
    Same
    09-29-2014 04:46 AM
    I voted belt holster although occasionally use right front pocket when wearing loose-fitting cargos when the keys go in the patch pocket. Left front is always reserved for my wallet.
    Since I'm trying something new, I decided to also try putting my wallet in my front pocket and try putting my handkerchief in my back pocket. That makes sitting more comfortable. Also, that lessens the chance of breaking any bank/credit/ID cards in my wallet. And I wouldn't need to remove my wallet when I'm driving.
    09-29-2014 05:16 AM
    Phone in right front pocket without case (Lumia 520) and occasionally my earbuds in that pocket. Wallet back right or left front. Keys, chewing gum and most of the times my earbuds in the left front pocket. It's weird because most of the time I hold my phone in my left hand. Guess it's because I'm right handed.
    09-29-2014 05:32 AM
    Car keys and pocket knife in left front pocket. Phone in right front pocket. Wallet in back left pocket or left cargo pocket when wearing shorts.
    09-29-2014 02:44 PM
36 12