Google Play Credit

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I got an email saying I have $18 in credit that will expire soon. Got the credit a while back after I had bought my daughter an Android tablet. Anyway tablet is gone and the family has Surfaces and WPs. $18 is money and Id rather not lose it. Anyone have ideas as to how I can use it? Can I use it on Amazon or Kindle? Searching the web for answers is nuts. Thanks

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe music, or in some other Google service?

$18 is money that is currently useless to you if you don't have anything to access Google Play. Maybe you could gift something to someone? Pick up some apps and games not on WP and get a cheap tablet or phone to play it?

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Maybe music, or in some other Google service?

$18 is money that is currently useless to you if you don't have anything to access Google Play. Maybe you could gift something to someone? Pick up some apps and games not on WP and get a cheap tablet or phone to play it?

Well I guess that kind of sucks. I think it will just disappear unless I find someone to gift it to.

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I would totally use it for music, which you can download from the Play music website on a PC quite easily, and then just put it on your WP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss