I really need your opinion on a (dubstep?) track I have produced

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I kind of urgently need some opinion and advice on a track I have produced with an awesome guy I met on soundcloud (www.soundcloud.com/shadymusic). here is the track (it's in private mode for the moment): https://soundcloud.com/vicabemusic/collab/s-fVPgc

If you could say what you thought was good/bad that would be really helpful. And also, what do you think of the cover art please? Untitled-1.jpg

P.S. In what genre would you qualify it?

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello ! :)
Sorry for late answer, but I've just seen it in the Recently topics.
My opinion is :
It's great,but sadly it have ( few ) fails...i think that some parts doesn't get together well.
And the start was great, but from about 00:35 to 1:15 I didn't like it,and then after it I loved it and it was amazing,then the ending part is not so good also (( at least for me ))
If I could give it a mark, I would give it 7/10.
That was my honest humble opinion ^_^
Good luck! And keep up the good work! :)

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello ! :)
Sorry for late answer, but I've just seen it in the Recently topics.
My opinion is :
It's great,but sadly it have ( few ) fails...i think that some parts doesn't get together well.
And the start was great, but from about 00:35 to 1:15 I didn't like it,and then after it I loved it and it was amazing,then the ending part is not so good also (( at least for me ))
If I could give it a mark, I would give it 7/10.
That was my honest humble opinion ^_^
Good luck! And keep up the good work! :)

Thanks! That helps a lot. Although coule you be more precise on what you don't much like exactly?

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! That helps a lot. Although coule you be more precise on what you don't much like exactly?
At the parts I mentioned that I didn't like was because it's like the things you used don't get together well,and you also OVER used sounds in those parts which made the them bad (( at least for me ))
Sorry for the bad English :)

Aviskri

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Good job, is a very good song, definitely more creative than a lot of dubstep songs I've head before. There's some problems in mastering and song structure, but I don't have enough music production knowledge to help you. Search some electronic music and dubstep forums, there's plenty of people willing to help, here isn't a very good place for this:p

rocdo

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
It reminded me of the Nintendo Game, Kid Icarus. With a twist of course. I was waiting for the hook in the melody to grab me. But.... It didn't. I did enjoy the strange singing voice. For me it was like listening to a video game. Props on the creativity. Best of luck to you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon