6 weeks into the TV season, and breaks already???WTH?

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Has it always been this way???

I always remember most shows did not hit a break in the season until around Christmas.

This week some shows have a new show, however others are already showing a repeat.

Arrow new this week......Flash no show till next week. Castle was last seasons finale, Forever was no show at all. Ncis was repeat also

Am I missing something???? I also take it there will still be a break also at Christmas as most will do mid season finale.......

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
In the day, a TV series consisted of 26 episodes. Now, I believe they consist of 13 - 15 new shows per season. That's why you see new series start in January as well as early fall. I've given up on over the air broadcast TV. If it ain't on History, NGW, Military, TBS, TNT and Turner Classic movies, I seldom watch.

Feel your frustration.

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
In the day, a TV series consisted of 26 episodes. Now, I believe they consist of 13 - 15 new shows per season. That's why you see new series start in January as well as early fall. I've given up on over the air broadcast TV. If it ain't on History, NGW, Military, TBS, TNT and Turner Classic movies, I seldom watch.

Feel your frustration.

Same here. That's what drove me to Hulu and Netflix. I hardly even watch live TV anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos