Last Letter Of the Word Game: World Cities!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Niigata (Japan)

Searching through all these posts? Ain't nobody got time for that?

For the record, I know it was a repeat because I was the first one to have posted that city. If you want to make an *** of yourself the next time you go making assumptions, I won't correct you.

Alpine (NJ, US)

Penned on a Xperia Z3

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Espoo (Finland)

For the record, I know it was a repeat because I was the first one to have posted that city. If you want to make an *** of yourself the next time you go making assumptions, I won't correct you.

For the record, you didn't put a "No repeat" clause in this thread.
Just wondering why you made an *** of yourself by skipping a valid post, though...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Espoo (Finland)

For the record, you didn't put a "No repeat" clause in this thread.
Just wondering why you made an *** of yourself by skipping a valid post, though...

Read the last line in the very first post of the thread. Refresh and read from a different browser if necessary. That's twice you're making assumptions, and this time you made a dumber *** of yourself.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Read the last line in the very first post of the thread. Refresh and read from a different browser if necessary. That's twice you're making assumptions, and this time you made a dumber *** of yourself.

On to more productive things...

Neptune City (NJ, US)

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Yahukimo (Indonesia)

"There are many many cities and towns on Earth so...let's keep the repeats to as few as possible!"

You dislike it, but still allowed repeats.
If you wanted this thread to have no repeat at all, you should've said something like "Don't repeat cities that have been posted or your post will become invalid".

Then again, you skipped someone's post because he/she repeated, so...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven