What browser do you use on your PC?

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Firefox. No other browser has as much flexibility, and (rather counter intuitively) this means no other browser is as secure as Firefox can be. If I'm on Linux then xombrero, uzbl and similar security enhanced, privacy minded, VI browsers are alternatives.

Firefox was the most hacked browser of 2013. If you wanna search on Bing, go ahead lol. I used Firefox and liked it even worked for them. Then there gamers gate tweet happened

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Firefox was the most hacked browser of 2013. If you wanna search on Bing, go ahead lol. I used Firefox and liked it even worked for them. Then there gamers gate tweet happened

The flexibility of Firefox means it is both the most secure browser, and most insecure. How you have it configured and what security related extensions you have are what determines how vulnerable you are.

Whatever one person may have said on the PR team about completely unrelated subjects doesn't weigh into my choice of a browser.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
It's funny because I was talking to my co-worker the other day about me using IE as my primary browser, he was like wtf IE is horrible. I told him if he even used the latest version IE 11 he was like no.... Well there's your problem you're judging something you never tried.

I primarily use IE 11 and if the site isn't fully compatible with it then it's Firefox.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Since 2006, I believe, my default browser was Opera until last month, since its engine (or whatever it calls) is changed to what Chrome has - which I hate, I started dislike it. The older version doesnt open hotmail.com (due some issues/arguments with MS I read) Now I have Mozilla which I still don't like to be honest

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Chrome browser as primary and Firefox as secondary.

All my friends and family use either Chrome, Opera or Firefox.
I haven't seen a person who uses IE11.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium