What browser do you use on your PC?

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
I tend to ignore Chrome as much as possible. I install rarely to see if anything major came up.

I used to use IE11 as my default browser, but its last session is unreliable and it's much too dependant on HDD I/O performance so it hangs much more compared to other browsers and dragging tabs is much choppier than it should be. "However" it is my go-to browser for 1080p60 Youtube content.

I simply *can't* user Firefox because of its lack of multi-process engine and UI. If a site is coded badly, it makes the whole browser to hang.

Personality, I prefer Opera. Same chromium as Chrome while not being Chrome, lovely Speed Dials and available 1080p60 on Youtube if I need to.

Trill Gates

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Chrome works best on my Windows 7 Sony Vaio. However nothing compares to IE11 on SP3. Chrome is buggy on touch screens and Firefox at least in my experience loves to crash on Windows 8.1

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Firefox. No other browser has as much flexibility, and (rather counter intuitively) this means no other browser is as secure as Firefox can be. If I'm on Linux then xombrero, uzbl and similar security enhanced, privacy minded, VI browsers are alternatives.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb