My girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qiyamata

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
She said if I don't stop using WP she will break up with me. I just got her pregnant too. She says she cant be with someone so shallow that thinks WP is good, she always points out my stupid start screen and yelled at me because of no official YouTube and Pinterest apps.

She even said don't you dare act like your better then me and my family, they all use iPhones. I really love her but don't want to ditch my WP. I tried to show her all the cool stuff and she actually slapped my WP from my hand and called me a moron.

I need some advice on what to do.

Last edited:

Qiyamata

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
No, she's actually this mean, I just care for her so much. I want her to see how great WP can be. I want her support. Can I try going about it a different way?

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: Help, my girlfriend is leaving me soon!

Maybe the two of you can work it out by purchasing nice feature phones you can agree upon.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Help, my girlfriend is leaving me soon!

I'm sure she's just a bit overwhelmed with other things and the WP talk is a displacement.

Be supportive right now, don't argue phones for crying out loud and give her some time to cool down...

​Good Luck and get off the internet. Show her some attention.

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
If she is really like that then she has some problems dude (no offense). She should learn to respect other's choices whether she likes it or not. I would tell you to leave her no matter how much you love her, cos it will do you good. But...you got her pregnant?! Wth! Now you're screwed!

Qiyamata

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
If she is really like that then she has some problems dude (no offense). She should learn to respect other's choices whether she likes it or not. I would tell you to leave her no matter how much you love her, cos it will do you good. But...you got her pregnant?! Wth! Now you're screwed!

Aww man dont say that, I know I made a boo boo. But I want to try and fix things. I love it when she calls me names and hits me, yeah its weird but what ever. She thinks her iPhone is the holy grail and it makes me sick.

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Aww man dont say that, I know I made a boo boo. But I want to try and fix things. I love it when she calls me names and hits me, yeah its weird but what ever. She thinks her iPhone is the holy grail and it makes me sick.

Lol, a part of me is telling you're just trolling man :p Well nice try. But anyways, if you want to stay with her so much then either she has to compromise or you. (and yes, iphone fanboys makes me sick too)

Qiyamata

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I just showed her this post and now I have a hand imprint on my face. It's like living with a control freak, I can't even shut the door to the bathroom when im on the toilet.

She said jokingly that I better be ready to sell my WP to pay child support when she leaves. Should I just buy a iPhone but keep secretly using my WP?

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I just showed her this post and now I have a hand imprint on my face. It's like living with a control freak, I can't even shut the door to the bathroom when im on the toilet.

She said jokingly that I better be ready to sell my WP to pay child support when she leaves. Should I just buy a iPhone but keep secretly using my WP?

wat-is-happening_o_1825249.jpg

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
She said if I don't stop using WP she will break up with me. I just got her pregnant too. She says she cant be with someone so shallow that thinks WP is good, she always points out my stupid start screen and yelled at me because of no official YouTube and Pinterest apps.

She even said don't you dare act like your better then me and my family, they all use iPhones. I really love her but don't want to ditch my WP. I tried to show her all the cool stuff and she actually slapped my WP from my hand and called me a moron.

I need some advice on what to do.

First things first: How old are you and your girl friend?

I think that it's not worth having a relationship with someone who can afford to make or break a relationship based on trivial matters - such as using or owning a certain device, or having a certain taste in style. Choosing what phone to own is a shallow matter; relationships aren't. The level of maturity needed in a relationship has not been reached yet - based on what was said. Then again, she just might be having one of those mood swings brought by the hormonal imbalance of pregnancy.

There are two (obvious) things you can choose:
1. Explain to her (when she's more stable... or you SHOULD be stable while explaining to her) that your relationship has nothing to do with your phone preference. It's just ridiculously immature, right? Let her know how important she and your future child are to you, and that has nothing to do with the phone you're using. And let her know that using a certain type of phone doesn't make anyone better than anyone else. IN FACT, nobody is better than anyone.

2. Leave her for being immature and irate and let her bring your child up on her own. Rape charges might come in, which in my country is a life sentence. Abortion - unfair for the child. The child would most likely grow up without a father figure, which would entail a lot of emotional imbalances - he might get someone pregnant in his teens (or she might get pregnant in her teens) while being single and the cycle goes on and on further down the generation line. Not a good prognosis.

Whatever you choose, best of luck, and I hope she was just having one of those mood swings.:angel:

Qiyamata

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
First things first: How old are you and your girl friend?

I think that it's not worth having a relationship with someone who can afford to make or break a relationship based on trivial matters - such as using or owning a certain device, or having a certain taste in style. Choosing what phone to own is a shallow matter; relationships aren't. The level of maturity needed in a relationship has not been reached yet - based on what was said. Then again, she just might be having one of those mood swings brought by the hormonal imbalance of pregnancy.

There are two (obvious) things you can choose:
1. Explain to her (when she's more stable... or you SHOULD be stable while explaining to her) that your relationship has nothing to do with your phone preference. It's just ridiculously immature, right? Let her know how important she and your future child are to you, and that has nothing to do with the phone you're using. And let her know that using a certain type of phone doesn't make anyone better than anyone else. IN FACT, nobody is better than anyone.

2. Leave her for being immature and irate and let her bring your child up on her own. Rape charges might come in, which in my country is a life sentence. Abortion - unfair for the child. The child would most likely grow up without a father figure, which would entail a lot of emotional imbalances - he might get someone pregnant in his teens (or she might get pregnant in her teens) while being single and the cycle goes on and on further down the generation line. Not a good prognosis.

Whatever you choose, best of luck, and I hope she was just having one of those mood swings.:angel:

Well I am age 26 and she is 36. Yeah a bit older then me but I like her house and she can drink as much as I do.

And thank you for the very helpful post, valid points. We have been together for 1 month and she already calls me her son. I guess I kind of like it and older women are awesome. I will try one last time to patch thing's up.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
This is the most amusing, disturbing, perplexing forum post I've ever had the pleasure to read. Sorry for your issues, but thanks for posting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6