I'm leaving WP!!!! M$ hates us!!!! Minecraft should be free!!!

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I mean, how dare they price a game the same price as it is on other platforms?!?!?! I feel entitled to a free game because I have a WP, since its obviously free on other platforms!!!! Goodbye Microshaft, I'm done!!! How DARE they bring a quality game that has parity with their games on other platforms and NOT lose hundreds of thousands of dollars. Bye, you blind fanboys who will pay for content!

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Boy, you are really good at sarcasm; one of the best I've read. Hope they send you one for free after this posting.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I mean, how dare they price a game the same price as it is on other platforms?!?!?! I feel entitled to a free game because I have a WP, since its obviously free on other platforms!!!! Goodbye Microshaft, I'm done!!! How DARE they bring a quality game that has parity with their games on other platforms and NOT lose hundreds of thousands of dollars. Bye, you blind fanboys who will pay for content! /s

Fixed it ;-P

I know what you mean though, there's a lot of comments on the front page article from a lot of people who feel entitled to get something for free.

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Honestly am waiting someone to jump to conclusions and post comments without reading.

Comments like:"leave wp then" "go to your lagdroid and iLag"

Seriously hate these people.

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Well, perhaps you should ask MS to remove it and give us nothing, or to make it feature-poor instead.

MS paid a lot of $$$ for Mojang. It's a cost that needs to be recouped.

Do you think MS should give us all free Nokia Lumia phones, too?

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Well Halo : Spartan Assault on WP isn't free and no one complain. Even Halo on Xbox isn't free. So what's the matter if this game isn't free. It's not like minesweeper or solitaire on windows developer needs money 💵 to live and they don't work for free. This is a product of a company not charity foundation.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I'm surprised that you, as a Moderator, would voice such strong feelings. Not a good example nor support that you might offer from now on regarding other matters.

Hate to break this bad news to you but life ain't free and neither are some video games.

By the way, I was wrong in my first posting. It wasn't sarcasm you were saying; my apologies.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm surprised that you, as a Moderator, would voice such strong feelings. Not a good example nor support that you might offer from now on regarding other matters.

Hate to break this bad news to you but life ain't free and neither are some video games.

By the way, I was wrong in my first posting. It wasn't sarcasm you were saying; my apologies.

*facepalm* You were right the first time lol :p

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa