How The Dark Knight Rises "Could've" ended

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey fellas,
So I just finished watching Christopher Nolan Batman Trilogy. It just hit me that the dark knight rises could've ended in a completely different way and I would like to share my ending with you guys.
Let's just assume for the sake of the argument that Heath Ledger is still alive to star as the joker ( because no one will ever be as good as Heath, yeah I'm talking to you Jared :p)
I personally think that since The Joker is a "dog chasing cars" he wouldn't want Bane blowing up the city. What if Gotham city with the help of Batman collaborated with The Joker to take down Bane. It would've been epic to see a hero with the help of his nemesis take down a bigger threat to Gotham.
Its like what The Joker said at the end of The Dark Knight "Maybe we are destined to do this forever"
Food For thought. What do you guys think ?

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Did the Joker die in "The Dark Knight"? I don't even remember that! Regardless, I don't see the Joker 🃏 joining forces with Batman ever!

anon(5349218)

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Ya....as a big fan of both Batman and The Joker I just can't see this happening...and would have been really disappointed if something like that had gone down.

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
That's my point. How crazy is that going to be if they did join forces not because they love each other but for one cause "save Gotham from bane"
I am sure the joker would hate to die in a cell and have Gotham blown up. He himself stated that he likes how Gotham was in The Dark Knight

anon(5349218)

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
From what I've read Nolan had an entirely different story idea for TDKR and Heaths death prompted them to make another. Joker was going to still be a major part of the movie but when Heath died they didn't want to recast out of respect for him. The script with Bane was in a sense a plan B.

Had Heath not died its possible Bane might not have even been in Tdkr.

But lets say hypothetically that Joker was in TDKR as we know it. Bane let everybody out of prison when he took over the city. Even if he felt that Joker was too dangerous to be let loose its more likely that he'd just escape from prison and cause his own kind of chaos as a wild card to Banes militaristic approach.

I just can't for the life of me see Batman teaming up with Joker. It just wouldn't make sense based on everything we know about them.

Just my opinion.

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
From what I've read Nolan had an entirely different story idea for TDKR and Heaths death prompted them to make another. Joker was going to still be a major part of the movie but when Heath died they didn't want to recast out of respect for him. The script with Bane was in a sense a plan B.

Had Heath not died its possible Bane might not have even been in Tdkr.

But lets say hypothetically that Joker was in TDKR as we know it. Bane let everybody out of prison when he took over the city. Even if he felt that Joker was too dangerous to be let loose its more likely that he'd just escape from prison and cause his own kind of chaos as a wild card to Banes militaristic approach.

I just can't for the life of me see Batman teaming up with Joker. It just wouldn't make sense based on everything we know about them.

Just my opinion.

I know, but the joker isn't just any prisoner . He is a criminal mastermind , he will definitely figure out that Gotham will be destroyed by bane. What's the point of madness then if its gonna come to an end
But thank you for sharing with us the fact that Nolan had a different plot for tdkr , I never knew that
If only heath didn't die :c ....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea