The Quotes Thread!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work, and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last.
- Steve Jobs

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I am here from the Government, and I am here to help."

"We must reject the idea that everytime a law is broken, that society is guilty rather than the rule breaker. It is time to restore the American precipt that each individual is accountable for his or her actions."

Ronald Reagan

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
"Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care"

"In any moment where a decision is needed, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing at all."

Theodore Rossevelt.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
"The secret to a good sermon is to have a good beginning, a great ending, and to have the two as close together as possible."

George Burns

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
"I know that the thing under the bed isn't real. I also know if my feet are under the covers when the lights go out, it can't get me."

Stephen King

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
"When you travel as a tourist that moment suddenly dawns on you when you realise you're just visiting the local Disneyland"

nlarue

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
"And in the end, it I'd not the years in your life they count, it is the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln

Posting 1+1 Style!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And days o’ lang syne!

Chorus:
For auld lang syne, my dear
For auld lang syne,
We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet
For auld lang syne!

-Robert Burns

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
“The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.”
― Alice Morse Earle

plot_almighty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
"Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death."
-Anais Nin

plot_almighty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
-Douglas Adams

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte