I hope WC had a good one!! (Feel free to post what you got!)

I got:

A ChromeCast (My Favorite Gift)

A case for my 635 (It also has a stand and stylist)

Screen Protectors for it

25$ Xbox Card

A Wii (I hacked my wii and bricked it, I finally got a new one)

Minecraft Clothes

and so many mooorreeee
    jmshub and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-25-2014 11:24 PM
    I managed to trap a nerve in my neck and spent the day in a lot of pain, I couldn't even manage to open my presents by myself, it's eased off a bit this morning.
    12-25-2014 11:51 PM
    Nice haul, Travis. Bob, sorry to hear about what sounds like a mostly miserable day. Feeling better today?

I had a good Christmas day, splitting the day between my wife's family and mine. My wife bought me tickets to a Decemberists concert in the spring, so I'm pretty excited about that.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-26-2014 10:36 AM
    Slowly improving but typing this is hurting so I think I am going to stop......
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2014 01:20 AM
    I hope you'll be feeling better soon!
    12-27-2014 01:30 AM
    Sorry to have gone OT, and the paracetamol and Ibuprofen have kicked in so typing is bearable now.

Apart from pain we enjoyed Xmas, my lad got lots of socks from people and his mum said "Careful what you ask for", so we repeated that when she wondered why we had given her, her Xbox One, when my lad bought his Xbox One before Xmas she exclaimed "Where's my one", she does like the L830 and the pinking shears she wanted.

I got a Swiss army knife with scissors, a new dressing gown, some much needed new reading glasses and lots of chocolate.
    Laura Knotek and jmshub like this.
    12-27-2014 03:38 AM
    My Christmas was really nice! I spent time with my family. I got: clothes, including a really nice, soft, dark green hoodie; a new tablecloth and a set of nice dish towels; and an Amazon gift card that I'll use for some new geeky gadgets.
    jmshub likes this.
    12-27-2014 03:49 AM
    Feel better soon!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2014 04:51 AM
    I managed to trap a nerve in my neck and spent the day in a lot of pain, I couldn't even manage to open my presents by myself, it's eased off a bit this morning.

​Sorry for a late post, I was on the mobile site and forgot how to go to desktop mode. I hope you feel better soon!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2014 10:07 AM
    Sorry to have gone OT, and the paracetamol and Ibuprofen have kicked in so typing is bearable now.

Apart from pain we enjoyed Xmas, my lad got lots of socks from people and his mum said "Careful what you ask for", so we repeated that when she wondered why we had given her, her Xbox One, when my lad bought his Xbox One before Xmas she exclaimed "Where's my one", she does like the L830 and the pinking shears she wanted.

I got a Swiss army knife with scissors, a new dressing gown, some much needed new reading glasses and lots of chocolate.
    Sounds awesome!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2014 10:09 AM
    My Christmas was really nice! I spent time with my family. I got: clothes, including a really nice, soft, dark green hoodie; a new tablecloth and a set of nice dish towels; and an Amazon gift card that I'll use for some new geeky gadgets.
    What's cool, is that with that amazon card, Most things are still holiday prices! You could get 10$ off on some products!
    jmshub and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-27-2014 10:10 AM
    Christmas was awesome. Also a December baby so I often get shortchanged. My SO is awesome and takes care of me though.

Clothes
    Cologne
    Xetum Stinson(awesome new watch)

But my favorite gift was watching the excitement on my children's faces. Best gift ever.
    01-02-2015 02:36 AM