What is the New Years Eve plans??

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I get to work on New Years Eve. Not just the day, it is my midnight shift, so I will miss everything.

So I need to live through the lives of my fellow Windows Central party posters.

Share with me and cheer me up- how are you bringing in 2015?

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
The usual...nuffim much...
Watch the tube maybe
Open a bottle of champagne and toast at the gong
Then try to keep our little dawgy from freaking when the fireworks go off

Sometimes the neighbors throw a little get together, yet all of us are ancient and have trouble staying awake :(

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
The usual...nuffim much...
Watch the tube maybe
Open a bottle of champagne and toast at the gong
Then try to keep our little dawgy from freaking when the fireworks go off

Sometimes the neighbors throw a little get together, yet all of us are ancient and have trouble staying awake :(

New Year's Eve just isn't the same without **** Clark.

Last edited:

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
In theory I am on night shift this week, but because we are on half shifts I will be at home and desperately trying to find something on the box that doesn't mention the purely artificial event of "New year".

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I've got really big plans. I'm going to put my 2 year old and 4 year old to bed early, then my wife and I are going to go to sleep early and then sleep as late as the kids will let us. Been kind of run down with not getting to sleep much, since the 2 year old was cutting molars this last week. She's finally started sleeping again, so hopefully we can take advantage and actually sleep tonight. :) Maybe not everyone's idea of fun, but it sure sounds good to us right now.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I've got really big plans. I'm going to put my 2 year old and 4 year old to bed early, then my wife and I are going to go to sleep early and then sleep as late as the kids will let us. Been kind of run down with not getting to sleep much, since the 2 year old was cutting molars this last week. She's finally started sleeping again, so hopefully we can take advantage and actually sleep tonight. :) Maybe not everyone's idea of fun, but it sure sounds good to us right now.

My wife and I were still dating when 1999 became 2000. We slapped on a movie (Matrix, we think on good old VHS), and promptly both fell asleep on the couch. Missed it completely.

So... no, that sounds freaking divine.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Amen my brutha. Mine is 16 but she's still popping milk teeth (anti-seizure meds harden gums). I know Ryan Seacrest ain't keeping me up til midnight, he might put me in a coma first.

Happy New Year to all, I plan on sleeping til 2 o'clock tomorrow.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'll be chillin' at home, watching the fireworks in London and then sending out the traditional texts and making a couple of calls before promptly falling asleep after singing Auld Lang Syne!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs