This made me soooo mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm at school saying iPhone sucks along with other people, and this one kids says "You know what sucks more than iPhone? Windows Phone.". I was about to slam something in his face tbh. What's the most irritating thing somebody has told you about WP?

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
To start with, saying "iPhone sucks" is just plain insulting and rude to users of iPhone. They paid a lot of money for their product that doesn't live up to WP standards. Don't insult them, pity them. :p

Instead of saying iPhone sucks, say things that are more constructive, like, "I prefer WP over iPhone because of ____." If you can't state the reasons, and you can only resort to emotions and name calling, then you really have no right to prefer one over the other. Learn what it is that you like about one, and what you don't like about the other.

Bashing the competition doesn't make them like your product. Not bashing them, but showing off what you can do with yours that they can't (without telling them that they can't) will make them envious and eventually may convert them.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm at school saying iPhone sucks along with other people, and this one kids says "You know what sucks more than iPhone? Windows Phone.". I was about to slam something in his face tbh. What's the most irritating thing somebody has told you about WP?

You walked right into that one. If you're going to say "iPhone sucks", you better back it up.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Again this was a Whole group of iPhone Haters. Where I live we prefer Windows Phone and Android. And I did show him things about WP.

Wow. That's kind of like saying, "Gosh, Mom, everyone else does it!"

I remember my mother telling me, "If everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you do it, too?" Wow. Now I'm saying it. I'm getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett