I'm at school saying iPhone sucks along with other people, and this one kids says "You know what sucks more than iPhone? Windows Phone.". I was about to slam something in his face tbh. What's the most irritating thing somebody has told you about WP?
    01-07-2015 09:17 PM
    I guess I don't see the difference between what you said and what your friends said.
    theefman and Theayalalalalon like this.
    01-07-2015 09:20 PM
    I guess I don't see the difference between what you said and what your friends said.
    This was actually in a class about Technology and Software though. We were asked OSs. He was the only one who thought it though. Also, *Classmates, Not Friends.
    01-07-2015 09:22 PM
    To start with, saying "iPhone sucks" is just plain insulting and rude to users of iPhone. They paid a lot of money for their product that doesn't live up to WP standards. Don't insult them, pity them. :P

Instead of saying iPhone sucks, say things that are more constructive, like, "I prefer WP over iPhone because of ____." If you can't state the reasons, and you can only resort to emotions and name calling, then you really have no right to prefer one over the other. Learn what it is that you like about one, and what you don't like about the other.

Bashing the competition doesn't make them like your product. Not bashing them, but showing off what you can do with yours that they can't (without telling them that they can't) will make them envious and eventually may convert them.
    01-08-2015 10:11 AM
    I'm at school saying iPhone sucks along with other people, and this one kids says "You know what sucks more than iPhone? Windows Phone.". I was about to slam something in his face tbh. What's the most irritating thing somebody has told you about WP?
    You walked right into that one. If you're going to say "iPhone sucks", you better back it up.
    tgp, rhapdog and Guytronic like this.
    01-08-2015 10:14 AM
    You walked right into that one. If you're going to say "iPhone sucks", you better back it up.

Again this was a Whole group of iPhone Haters. Where I live we prefer Windows Phone and Android. And I did show him things about WP.
    rhapdog likes this.
    01-08-2015 10:17 AM
    Again this was a Whole group of iPhone Haters. Where I live we prefer Windows Phone and Android. And I did show him things about WP.
    Wow. That's kind of like saying, "Gosh, Mom, everyone else does it!"

I remember my mother telling me, "If everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you do it, too?" Wow. Now I'm saying it. I'm getting old.
    01-15-2015 12:44 PM
    Wow. That's kind of like saying, "Gosh, Mom, everyone else does it!"

I remember my mother telling me, "If everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you do it, too?" Wow. Now I'm saying it. I'm getting old.

How at all is it like that?
    01-15-2015 01:00 PM
    I remember my mother telling me, "If everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you do it, too?"
    Nope! I'd ask them for their wallets, car keys, and phones (yeah I'd take 'em all: WPs, iPhones, Androids, BlackBerrys).
    01-15-2015 01:22 PM
    How at all is it like that?
    Like this... "Gosh, Mom, everyone else is bashing iPhone! Why can't I get away with it, too?"

<shakes head, does face palm>

I'm going to bed.
    01-15-2015 05:50 PM
    Just ask them to transfer a photo to you by Bluetooth, then laugh when they can't. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    01-15-2015 05:57 PM
    Just ask them to transfer a photo to you by Bluetooth, then laugh when they can't. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Or show the live tiles, they only have a shortcut worth stupid red numbers
    anon(9057135) likes this.
    01-15-2015 06:04 PM
    Like this... "Gosh, Mom, everyone else is bashing iPhone! Why can't I get away with it, too?"

<shakes head, does face palm>

I'm going to bed.
    Accept I wasn't bashing iPhone. Now please stop replying to the thread. I want this thread to die. (locked or something.)
    01-15-2015 08:24 PM