[Rumored] Windows 10 mobile on 4 February

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I hope windows 10 for phone released in 4 Feb.
but still windows insider app not able to success to login and still Lumia denim not released many countries...

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I hope all you guys know we're not getting it at all...Joe said we would get it shortly after the Seahawks win the Super Bowl...

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I hope all you guys know we're not getting it at all...Joe said we would get it shortly after the Seahawks win the Super Bowl...

He should have listened to Cortana....she got it right.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
It won't be out on the 4th. First of all Joe said to expect a video showing the features of Windows 10 on phones in two weeks, and secondly someone asked Gabe on Twitter if the 520 would run the TP and he said it was too early to tell.
Yup... The only thing that they will release is a video preview... Take the kool aid with chill people... Don't get hype until is confirmed by Microsoft.

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Yup... The only thing that they will release is a video preview... Take the kool aid with chill people... Don't get hype until is confirmed by Microsoft.

do you remember that they released the latest build win 10 preview for desktop way before the video preview..?
same thing could happen with phones preview too ...

and i agree with confirmation from microsoft thing...

MysticForce

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Joe said that video for W10 for phones will be available in week or little more.
So do not expect W10P before that video.
Don't listen rumors and you won't be disappointed.

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
keep things clear, all devices might not receive this update soon enough as on the first day, Microsoft is probably pushing updates to higher end devices first, but this still remains a secret with MS

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
keep things clear, all devices might not receive this update soon enough as on the first day, Microsoft is probably pushing updates to higher end devices first, but this still remains a secret with MS

Proof ????

Mostly they push preview build for all devices at the same time ... not like Official Release (Cyan/Denim)

gerzhwin

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I doubt it will happen on the 4th, but the website that is shown when clicking "Your phone meets the system requirements" link in the Windows Insider app clearly states it will be Febuary.

Praxius

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Ah, so Feb 4th will be the preview date huh?

And the end of the world was supposed to be in 2000, then 2012, actually there's a long list of end of days predictions dating back to before Christ (B.C.) because somebody's brother's uncle who happens to be somebody's uncle too who had an aunt who was the second cousin to the sister's father of a monkey's uncle was roommates with God in October said it would end.

Microsoft will release it when they release it. Everybody and their gold fish said they were going to release the TP of W10 for PC/Tablet and Laptop on a specific day and they ended up releasing it days earlier.

We were also told by Microsoft that they would have a detailed presentation of W10M soon.... It doesn't make any sense to release W10M to the masses before they show off to the masses what they will be getting. Whether they release W10M that same day or not, I won't hold my breath until I hear from Microsoft first in this regard.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with my co-worker's sister's lover's sister's cousin's lawyer's uncle's mother's nephew's niece's dog's trainer's biographer's father's podiatrist.

.... How many degrees of separation was that again?

*counts on fingers*

I have an appointment with myself??

No no.... This doesn't make any sense. I'm not a podiatrist!

Or... Am... I?

anon(5335899)

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I hope windows 10 for phone released in 4 Feb..

Windows 10 will not be released for at least another 6-8 months.. What we will see this months is still a technical preview which does and will break stuff.. so be prepared to have things go wrong, possibly very wrong, or stay away from the preview. I have a feeling that the mobile version preview will be much less stable.

Last edited:

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Rumor should be in your title OP. They said it was rumor but your title doesn't. We still don't know the day and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro