Haha is there anyone like me who's a medical student and loves windows central and Microsoft and those things or is it just me ?!, :p
    02-03-2015 02:05 PM
    Haha is there anyone like me who's a medical student and loves windows central and Microsoft and those things or is it just me ?!, :p
    I'm interested in Anatomy and was reading my Aunt's (who is a medical doctor) Anatomy Book (by Clemente, Urban and Schwarzenberg Publications 1987) at the age of 5, but I'm not currently taking up medicine. Does that count?
    Qais Abu-Hasan likes this.
    02-03-2015 10:34 PM
    I am doing my masters in orthopaedic surgery, and absolutely enjoy windowscentral and windows phone
    02-03-2015 10:54 PM
    I'm interested in Anatomy and was reading my Aunt's (who is a medical doctor) Anatomy Book (by Clemente, Urban and Schwarzenberg Publications 1987) at the age of 5, but I'm not currently taking up medicine. Does that count?
    Cool that's really awesome for a kid at that age !!! I'm a first year and I study Clinically Oriented Anatomy by Moore , it's one of my favorite subjects !
    gpobernardo likes this.
    02-04-2015 07:32 AM
    I am doing my masters in orthopaedic surgery, and absolutely enjoy windowscentral and windows phone
    Wow ! When will i be like you :')
    02-04-2015 07:32 AM
    I played DR Mario on the gameboy if that helps ;-)
    02-04-2015 07:59 AM
    Cool that's really awesome for a kid at that age !!! I'm a first year and I study Clinically Oriented Anatomy by Moore , it's one of my favorite subjects !
    Thanks! My classmates back then thought that I was a nutcase when I told them about what was going on in their bodies... but yeah, I probably am.

It's good that you're liking your subjects, at least for now.
    02-06-2015 06:32 AM
    Thanks! My classmates back then thought that I was a nutcase when I told them about what was going on in their bodies... but yeah, I probably am.

It's good that you're liking your subjects, at least for now.
    Woow dude I wish I was like you whatever others told me , coz by now it'll be a piece of cake for me :p anyways yeah till now :') Histology ❤
    gpobernardo likes this.
    02-07-2015 02:21 PM