Do you use a phone case / cover on your Windows phone?

Gautam Kabiraj

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
A while back I posted a thread asking if a phone case was needed for my Lumia 930 (which was suffering from some issues related to that). And I thought to myself that it'll be a good idea to conduct a survey to know whether you guys use one or not! :grin:

EricMarsi

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I always use a screen protector and a otter box like case because last year I won a Lumia 1520 in the opportunity rings contest with Microsoft, month later dropped and shattered to pieces, so yea my current 1520 has a tampered glass screen protector and a rugged exo case off eBay, similar to otter box, but not has high quality

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Oh yes. In fact I normally use both a flip cover and carry the phone in a belt holster so it is double-bagged! :smile:

Although I now relent a little when listening to music etc and keep the screen-cover flipped back when in the holster while not at work (manual job).

Romanissima

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I bought lumia coz they come in colors, i love colored phones! So i keep it naked for 80 percent of the time. And now planning to change the back cover to green, so will be switching between green and orange according to my mood lol. I worry about the screen so i just ordered tempered glass protectors. They r cheap on aliexpress so i got 2 of them just in case i screw applying it.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Yes to both. I actually can do without a case or a protector but I got used to getting one for my gadgets so I still get them.

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Rocking my 1020 naked for some time now. I find most cases ugly and bulky. Hate to buy a gorgeous phone just to cover it all up.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
A while back I posted a thread asking if a phone case was needed for my Lumia 930 (which was suffering from some issues related to that). And I thought to myself that it'll be a good idea to conduct a survey to know whether you guys use one or not! :grin:

As a 930 owner, and long time enthusiast, I always use a screen protector and case. Right now, I'm using the following case made from wine corks. Never liked dull cases...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 4

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
My 1020 just has the wireless charging cover.

I have a case. I agree with @spaulagain that cases do/look like that. But, it needs protection.

Agreed. I'd rather protect my phones than show how"pretty" it is. My buddy uses a busted Moto X because he wants to "show" its clean design because he's "always careful"...well it's shattered because someone ELSE knocked it off his desk.

Last edited:

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I run with a case. I have a basic red case for my Lumia 920. Allows me to get round the issue of no changeable covers etc. Plus it protects the phone. Two birds, one stone.

Ashkachum

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Just screen protector and nothing else for my lumia 730. I like the green color i bought and want to show it and yes i want to keep it thin ;)

Ixia

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I find my 1020 really slippy without a case. I wanted a gel case with a proper leather flip cover, couldn't find one so ended up modifying 2 cases into one.
I do wish a case wasn't needed though.

My daughter has a 530, which has a Nokia case which has a replacement back with attached front flip cover, that's quite a nice compromise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99