Windows Central App or Browser?

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello, for those who use their phones to browse and interact on Windows Central, who uses an app? Who users the browser? And why?
Thanks,
Mr.V

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I use the windows central app mostly but for the last couple of months this app has been degraded to me. It lacks behind with article updates and it doesn't refresh to show the most recent articles until later.

I use tapatalk more now to access the forum. Which provides a better experience. For whatever reason windows central on IE is not good experience for desktop so I can only imagine how mobile IE would be

white_Shadoww

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
App for news and tapatalk for forums. Site on phone is very slow for me I don't know why. Before the redesign, the site worked very well even on Opera Mini (on Android, WP version was not available back then, but both the Android and WP versions work the same), which it doesn't now.

Anyway, on PC, it's only site that I use. It's sad though that I need to use the WindowsCentral app for news and tapatalk I mean another app for forums. Hate the jumping apps. I think there should be button like Facebook and messenger to jump directly to the tapatalk WindowsCentral forum.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I use the app for browsing the blog. I used to use the app to browse the forum, then I switched briefly to Tapatalk, but as of late, I use the browser on my phone to hit the forum.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Which app are you using?

I saw the official one - how many people are using the trial? How many the paid version - what's the difference?
I am trying the trial.

Thanks,

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I like the App, I just wish I could easily see my notifications on it. And I wish it wouldn't log me out anytime I send it to the background...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa