Once Again, Google is Trying to Lure me back to Android.

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
They've given me 30,000 song space on Google music, and just gave me 20 GB. Sorry Google, I use Windows Phone, And OneDrive (Which I have 1.1TB on)

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
A lure only works when it's appealing. Pass. I'll keep my 1.1TB. The only time I touch android anymore is if I have to do something on my daughters phone

sochnedo

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
There are options to purchase storage space ! Additionally if you are gettings a lumia 640 and xl versions you get 1tb free storage !..???

Kovaelin

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Google will never be able to lure me back. Everyone's caught up with them in the email department, which was the thing that attracted me to them in the first place. Google labs was the thing that kept me there. Shutting down iGoogle and Reader were the biggest mistakes they made that completely alienated me from them. I also found out recently that they wiped the old YouTube message inboxes. Basically, I don't feel like I can ever grab their olive branch, because I'm already suspicious it'll wither and die off in no time at all.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting lured back to iphone. I like windows phone. But something just don't feel right.

Interesting, I've been using my 1020 for the last two years or so, and now that Android Lollipop is out (which is basically Android minus a ton of lag, and looks waaaaayyy more gorgeous than before), and the Nexus 6 (also nice), the lack of support for devices like the Pebble and also general lack of support from most other companies (banking apps too) have got me convinced. Plus, I'd like to give it a shot and see how 'bad' Android truly is ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb