07-29-2015 02:30 PM
34 12
tools
    Joking aside, is that a 3-D printed mug?
    Nope, just a regular mug with the image printed on it. I created the cheesy graphics and ordered the mug at some random website that offers photo-printed mugs.
    TechFreak1 likes this.
    03-14-2015 09:16 AM
    Here's my take on it... invading, and carving a path of destruction on the "competition's" campus... ;) I mean, since we have a fire breathing unicorn and all... might as well put it to some good use lol

Attachment 99559

(Please note that this is all in good fun, and never would I insinuate or suggest any harm to our good friends at Apple. I happen to love my iPad Air 2 and use it every day! This is just me playing around with Photoshop...)
    That is great! I live in Cupertino and the construction of the "mother ship" has caused havoc and chaos around surrounding streets, from potholes to giant grates, traffic jams all day-everyday, and mini-dust storms they had to bring in a car wash company to wash local residents cars. Wishing they would of picked a different site.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    03-14-2015 09:26 AM
    Thank you for all of this! I edited your transparent background graphic into a wallpaper everyone here will enjoy, but I can't post a link to it yet as I have not met the "10 post" requirement for links. Will post in reply once I have 10. Lol
    03-14-2015 03:15 PM
    please can we get it as .eps format? wanting to get a few tshirts done and they requested this format - thanks in advance
    07-23-2015 02:35 AM
    I embroidered it on a hat (http://forums.windowscentral.com/mar...ered-hats.html), and emailed the person who designed it for permissions, but never received a reply. I also emailed James here at WC, and that email was forwarded to Dan Rubino, asking for contact info, to see if maybe I had the wrong person. Never got a reply from Dan, either. Now that MS has put these out, I wonder if the images are public domain? I asked over on the Windows Blog what usage rights were being granted, and haven't gotten a reply on that, either. So if they're public domain, I could use them to make embroidered items. If not public domain, how is it that they are letting everyone freely make these images?
    07-23-2015 08:56 AM
    Well, since I'm getting no answer, and Microsoft said to "Be creative, mix and match, and show your excitement for win10 by tweeting them with #windows10 #ninjacat..." I've decided to be creative. Here's the shirt that I'm going to be wearing to the Atlanta Microsoft Store for Launch day:
    ninja-cat-t-rex.jpg
    Back of Shirt

wp_20150725_14_43_01_pro.jpg
    Front of Shirt

And just for kicks, for anyone who is interested, here is a time-shortened video of the stitch-out of the back of the shirt.
    rhapdog likes this.
    07-25-2015 04:19 PM
    Well, since I'm getting no answer, and Microsoft said to "Be creative, mix and match, and show your excitement for win10 by tweeting them with #windows10 #ninjacat..." I've decided to be creative. Here's the shirt that I'm going to be wearing to the Atlanta Microsoft Store for Launch day:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ninja Cat T-Rex.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	109273
    Back of Shirt

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20150725_14_43_01_Pro.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	109274
    Front of Shirt

And just for kicks, for anyone who is interested, here is a time-shortened video of the stitch-out of the back of the shirt.
    That is AWESOME!

I really need one of those!
    07-29-2015 09:09 AM
    I'll have to sit down and figure out how much time it takes from start to finish, since I didn't do it all at once, and decide what it will cost, then I'll post in the marketplace.
    07-29-2015 10:51 AM
    Oh, and all of the people at the Microsoft Store loved my shirt and hat. One guy didn't believe that I made them, so I showed him the video of the back of the shirt getting stitched out. He was amazed, and said he'd like to buy one. I handed him the hat, and said he could have it. He could believe it.
    07-29-2015 02:30 PM
34 12