ninja cat unicorn graphics

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Okay, I really liked the ninja cat unicorn sticker. Got in too late to get one with the black background, though.

So, I took an image and made a wallpaper. 1920x1080, and perhaps some can scale it bigger if they need it.

I saw a comment in the comments section of the article that Microsoft missed an opportunity by not including the Office and Bing logos on the Red and Orange sections of the flag, so I added them. Much better coat of arms now, IMO.

Let me know what you think. Image below is JPG with dirty compression. Link to clean PNG copy at bottom of post.

Link to clean copy: NinjaCatUnicornWallpaper
Link to NinjaCatUnicorn with Transparent Background.

NinjaCat Unicorn with Hololens and transparent background

NinjaCat Unicorn with Cat wearing Hololens and Band, with Unicorn sporting frontal Cortana tattoo

XCF Master: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B32383E2CFE58A60!84840
Have fun!

Last edited:

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: ninja cat unicorn wallpaper

Nice! I did the same but not quite as cleanly. One comment: the Bing logo looks a little big

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site

Nice! I did the same but not quite as cleanly. One comment: the Bing logo looks a little big
Yeah, I think you're right. I'll have to work on it. .... .... DONE. The link to the clean image at the bottom has been updated.

I'd love to have it as a PNG so I can use it as #tileart
Okay. NinjaCatUnicorn with Transparent Background.

Perhaps you can size that to suit your needs, and others can put whatever color background you want on it. Best I can do on short notice. ;)

I'm adding the one with transparent background to the opening post.

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site

You're welcome. Post a screen shot when you've got it set up, if you don't mind. I'd love to see it in action like that.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

You're welcome. Post a screen shot when you've got it set up, if you don't mind. I'd love to see it in action like that.

It worked out pretty well. I reversed the image so I didn't have to rearrange my tiles too.

unitileart.png

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site

Added a new one to my shared OneDrive folder where the Unicorn is wearing HoloLens.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Here's my take on it... invading, and carving a path of destruction on the "competition's" campus... ;) I mean, since we have a fire breathing unicorn and all... might as well put it to some good use lol

Ed-Apple-Campus.jpg

(Please note that this is all in good fun, and never would I insinuate or suggest any harm to our good friends at Apple. I happen to love my iPad Air 2 and use it every day! This is just me playing around with Photoshop...)

cool8man

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

Frankly I think that Ninjacat needs a Microsoft Band on his wrist.

Here's my take on it... invading, and carving a path of destruction on the "competition's" campus... ;) I mean, since we have a fire breathing unicorn and all... might as well put it to some good use lol

(Please note that this is all in good fun, and never would I insinuate or suggest any harm to our good friends at Apple. I happen to love my iPad Air 2 and use it every day! This is just me playing around with Photoshop...)

Agreed, threats of violence are only appropriate for Google campus and even then just to take out their Androids, smilie faced driverless cars, sea barges and Terminator prototype robots*.

*exceptions may be made for Glassholes

Last edited:

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site

I LOVE the wallpaper with the destruction! That's actually pretty cool looking. Instead of a Horseman of the Apocalypse, we have a Unicorn of the Applalypse. LOL!

Frankly I think that Ninjacat needs a Microsoft Band on his wrist.

Okay, first, people wanted Bing and Office Logos. Then a HoloLens on the Unicorn. NOW a Microsoft Band on the cats wrist.

Anything else? Where do you put a 1520? Do you want a Cortana Halo floating over the cat's head like an Angel's halo? Or do you want it as a tattoo on the Unicorn?

Perhaps I'll re-release a file with a transparent background and layers, so you can choose HoloLens, Office and Bing Logos, Cortana Logo, a Lumia Phone, Microsoft Band, etc, etc, etc. Will have to wait a few hours, as I need to start cooking breakfast for the family. I think I'll make right and left faced figures to take advantage of more scenarios, with each optional element on a separate layer to turn them on or off. I may need to include a few "original" items as layers (turned off) so that people can use the original to manipulate in a different way. I've already got most of it like this. This will be fun.

This really has become a game, now. Haha!

In the meantime, would XCF format be okay for everyone? Or do I need to make it PSD?

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site

Paint.NET? :grin:

Ah.... NO.
Yeah, I know you were joking.

I'm going to be delayed getting this online. Got to take one of my daughters to the doc. Won't be on the laptop to do the work for a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb