Post the first thing on your mind right now :D

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I have never been more tired in my entire life!! School at 7:00am - 4pm, work at 5pm-10:30/11pm, then a 2 full page research paper for Anatomy and Physiology, and 1 full page paper for AP English 4. Smh😫😞

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Lol you guys are probably getting tired of seeing...or hearing (idk) about my work schedule, buy I have to work like 9 days in a row... About to get that nice pay check on the 1st of September though
You have been unanimously elected to treat us all to dinner with your fat paycheck :grincry:

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, I am now "technical" an Android Developer. I have made a few apps in the past for my own personal use to have fun with or mess around with, but I bought the Google Play Developer Console to be an "official" Android developer, lol. I probably won't start developing anything, until I have major free time, like around Christmas/New Year time or the beginning of summer.

I am also starting to make Microsoft Windows applications in Java, so 2017-2018 will be a year for me, lol

Edited, this was meant for Android Central but whatever, lol.

Last edited:

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Everyone in this house wants to be content creators, lol. My youngest sister is starting a Gaming/Vloging YouTube Channel. I'm buying her a quality headset with a Mic and she's going to be using my Gaming PC to play on and record. I have dual monitors but she's not a fan of 2 4k monitors, so I put in a Sharp 42 inch TV just for her to use for a while. My other sister also uses my PC to just edit her videos she makes on her decent quality camera and uploads them on YouTube. I was also thinking about making a YouTube channel for...idk, lol, Gaming maybe. I don't know though, I don't even have the time to be doing all this, I'm constantly busy... I'm a busy fellow, lol.

TheDarkSide1

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Everyone in this house wants to be content creators, lol. My youngest sister is starting a Gaming/Vloging YouTube Channel. I'm buying her a quality headset with a Mic and she's going to be using my Gaming PC to play on and record. I have dual monitors but she's not a fan of 2 4k monitors, so I put in a Sharp 42 inch TV just for her to use for a while. My other sister also uses my PC to just edit her videos she makes on her decent quality camera and uploads them on YouTube. I was also thinking about making a YouTube channel for...idk, lol, Gaming maybe. I don't know though, I don't even have the time to be doing all this, I'm constantly busy... I'm a busy fellow, lol.
Hey, look who I found, lol. If you haven't seen my previous post, then you should give it a look, because I found something you are trying to buy.😀

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, I just seen it. I found it on Newegg for a good price but it's way cheaper on ebay for $15.99 + $10 shipping. I literally bought everything in my PC from Ebay or Newegg... or a Newegg account on ebay, lol.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Why worry? Is it you getting your first job or is it like you having a situation at your first job that you have already been working at?

I can't get job as fresher in my study line locally. So, I'm finding any job which is only connected to my study line..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss