What do you, guys, listen to when doing sports?

r0st4

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
So, I finally managed to make a playlist for my running sessions. And boy, it was hard! Took me at least few hours before I made a long enough list of songs I'd like to compile:grin: Right now, I feel like I'm completely out of juice so I thought maybe someone here also like to run with their phone and listen. And maybe said someone could give me some idea of what to add...:smile:

Oh, if you're interested, here's my plalist: https://open.spotify.com/user/r0st4/playlist/4gWwBamLKP1kuQQm2VRkK6

Feel free to follow and share your experience:wink:

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I'd never admit this to my friends but, The Backstreet Boys have very good workout songs. Just the tempo really gets me working harder. However, I listen to them sparingly. If I listened to them all the time it wouldn't have the same effect.

r0st4

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, Eye of the Tiger is a classic! But I grew kind of allergic to it after all those years :D

Well, did not expect Backstreet Boys. But it does make sense tbh. All these pop/dance songs usually have nice rythm. Afterall, I have a few in my playlist :D

ainwee

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Just the tempo really gets me working harder. However, I listen to them sparingly. If I listened to them all the time it wouldn't have the same effect.????

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The following music will extend any active session. I'm cultivating mass just thinking about and writing this list. No fat.

Testament - Electric Crown
Korpiklaani - Rauta
Phantogram - Black Out Days
Cinderella - Gypsy Road
Eluveitie - Inis Mona
Shadows Fall - What Drives the Weak
Clutch - La Curandera

Last edited:

b0blight

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
My playlist is usually on shuffle most of the time. But for workouts, I try to listen to rock or anything that is very upbeat. It helps to keep the tempo going when doing workout, and helps drown out the rest of the world. But thats for me tho. :)

Theseuskhan

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
Type theseuskhan warfighter mix into youtube

Or versus official

Or audiomachine

Woof woof im the motivation god dog X

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members