Omg!! Love it! Far better than Google Play Music!!
    04-05-2015 10:31 AM
    Enjoy it I love mines as well great to have access to everything available in the store
    04-05-2015 11:37 PM
    Congratulations and welcome. My fourth or fifth annual subscription was renewed last month and my Collection is up over 9K tracks. Enjoy The Music...
    snowmutt likes this.
    04-09-2015 11:58 AM
    Enjoy it I love mines as well great to have access to everything available in the store
    I've been thinking about getting a pass. Is the choice of music good? I currently use Spotify and I'm torn between the two.
    04-09-2015 12:25 PM
    I love Xbox music pass, even found local artist on it that I would never expect to be apart of the catalog. On top of that, I have access to it through my Xbox, PC and phone. Will be great to see how windows 10 utilizes it! I think its 100% worth it. Try and get it off eBay. Or wait for sales through Microsoft. I ended up getting 2 subscriptions, one in December during the 12 days of Christmas sales for half off (around $54 after taxes) and on national pi day for $31.41 ($33.61 after taxes) for another year, which is two years of the service for less than the normal $99!
    snowmutt likes this.
    04-09-2015 12:38 PM
    I've been thinking about getting a pass. Is the choice of music good? I currently use Spotify and I'm torn between the two.

They have the largest collection of music out of all the services not sure what u listen to but they should have u covered
    MicroG33k likes this.
    04-09-2015 12:45 PM
    I have had a music pass since I made the jump to Windows Phone way back in my "Samsung Focus S" days. I have loved it and have gotten my money back so money times over.

There are a few problems these days where it seems Microsoft has lost the rights to some artist songs: I can't get AC/DC or Def Leppard selections, and I had Chickenfoot, but lost the rights to them (had them downloaded). So it doesn't have everything. But it's selection is still fantastic.

But overall- this service is amazing. It is worth it, and the Christmas deal is always worth waiting on.

To OP- great to hear you love it. I would not give mine up so long as their is electricity to some electronic device I own.
    04-10-2015 05:28 PM
    All services have a few to several missing artists, and they're mostly the same ones. Some are against streaming on principle (that being of not getting screwed by the free streaming); others like Led Zeppelin are holding out for a lucrative exclusive deal.
    04-10-2015 10:06 PM
    All services have a few to several missing artists, and they're mostly the same ones. Some are against streaming on principle (that being of not getting screwed by the free streaming); others like Led Zeppelin are holding out for a lucrative exclusive deal.
    Xbox Music has Led Zeppelin.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    04-10-2015 10:18 PM
    04-11-2015 08:38 AM
    Xbox Music has Led Zeppelin.
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04...87a2de2d23.jpg

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    Truer today, although a bunch are only for purchase. LZ is an interesting XBM case, in that their (remastered) originals LZ, LZ II, III, etc. are only available for purchase, though deluxe/enhanced/bonus-track versions of these are fully available. Purists can moan, but everyone can still enjoy.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-16-2015 12:04 PM
    Congrats to you have fun with it 🎮
    04-16-2015 12:08 PM