Winter is coming - Snapchat War

madaniso

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
My friends ! This is serious !

All our Windows evangelization efforts are destroyed by one person ! Evan Spiegel !

Evan is solely responsible for the absence of the application on our platform Snapchat. The gentle method was used. Rudy even offered him 6snap but Mr. King was too proud and delighted refuse! Do you know a lot of boss who talk like this to their client ?

23.png

I think this young man has a need for a lesson in humility. This is our community that will choose his fate.

Choose my friends and act !

Windows10.png

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
What the hell is wrong with that guy. Why is the snapshot team giving us a hard time. Its like they're bullying us for choosing windows phone over Google and apple... this is very frustrating , VERY

knightblaze

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
I for one don't care or use the app, but still think it should be available. 3% user base is small? Not quite, your still exposing your business to customers and opportunity. There should be no reason to exclude or not provide a means for people to access your services.

This goes to all companies that are either pulling out or not updating their apps. By doing so, you are tarnishing your reputation with people who may in the future run different devices and not opt to use those services.

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
What lesson of humility are you thinking of exactly? Shouting insults up at him while he sits giggling in literal mountains of cash? His response doesn't seem too to be too insulting... more tongue in cheek if anything. I think that a continued and polite campaign is the best way to get them on our side. Class will win out against vitriol. Just for the record... I think I've said this about 5 times now. (Goes to show how many snapchat threads we have going on...) #SnapchatOnWP is the current hashtag on twitter. No need to hurtle insults.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3