I have been a long time user of Weather Flow. Now that is has been removed from the store I need suggestions. What I look for in a weather app is a wide live tile that displays the current weather plus a 4-5 day forecast. Any suggestions? I dont want a live tile that flips, just all of that info on a live tile. I have amazing weather HD currently but yesterday it showed me that the current weather was 140 degrees F while it was snowing outside.
    04-07-2015 04:36 PM
    Try accuweather. I've been using this for a while and it seems quite reliable.
    sleeve22 likes this.
    04-07-2015 04:51 PM
    The Weather Channel is also good.
    sleeve22 likes this.
    04-07-2015 04:59 PM
    I like accuweather and Microsoft's. The former has longer-term daily and hourly forecasts, while the latter has a better radar component. Accuweather also gives wind levels that I appreciate as a cyclist. Less importantly, I prefer Microsoft's blue tile to accuweather's which just assumes the theme color. Microsoft also stores settings and preferences such as locations, so if you should uninstall or change phones, everything comes back when you re-install. They're both accurate enough for my needs and disposition.

The only other one I've tried is the ladybug-logo one. I've uninstalled that one at least twice, though I don't recall why.
    sleeve22 likes this.
    04-10-2015 08:25 PM
    I was also using amazing weather HD, but it quit updating, so I searched for about a week deciding, and bought appy weather. I love it. The tile is beautiful and customizable, as is the lock screen. The options are easy to use and the whole app is just very user friendly. I also like the rain warnings you can have. No radar, but I keep a separate radar app for tornado/storm season anyway. It has updated just fine and I am liking appy way better.
    sleeve22 likes this.
    04-11-2015 11:58 PM
    I was also using amazing weather HD, but it quit updating, so I searched for about a week deciding, and bought appy weather. I love it. The tile is beautiful and customizable, as is the lock screen. The options are easy to use and the whole app is just very user friendly. I also like the rain warnings you can have. No radar, but I keep a separate radar app for tornado/storm season anyway. It has updated just fine and I am liking appy way better.
    I bought this app a while back but never really gave it a chance since I was happy with weather flow. I will give it another shot now. Thanks.
    04-13-2015 09:32 PM
    The.official bing one or well microsoft one now. Cant beat plain bread x

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    04-24-2015 02:18 PM
    My response might be a bit late by now, but here are the weather apps I consult partly as an non-pro meteorologist, listed in order of accuracy:

Amazing Weather HD
    Weathr (by CB Studios) - unfortunately, I can't seem to find this app now; it was hard to find before because of the spelling of the app being auto-corrected, but it seems that it's no longer published now (will investigate further); nonetheless, this app uses the same source as Amazing Weather HD, but with push notifications
    Accuweather
    Prognoza
    Weather To-Go
    Forecast
    Appy Weather
    - though at the bottom, this app is one of the most well-constructed. The source is simply not as accurate for my location as the other apps.
    Harrie-S and sleeve22 like this.
    05-23-2015 03:24 PM
    Vieather is awesome for Metro.
    05-23-2015 04:16 PM
    Blue skies is great, it shows some awesome sentences on the tile!
    05-23-2015 05:05 PM
    Vieather.
    Simple, and good.
    05-23-2015 05:16 PM
    I like WeatherBug, I've used if for some years and like it a lot.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    05-23-2015 07:47 PM
    I'm going to toss in my two cents recommending "Atmosphere"
    gpobernardo likes this.
    05-23-2015 09:08 PM