For all Pakistani WP users

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
If your a Pakistani WP user even if you're living aboard then this the thread for you.
My name is Muhammad Adil. I'm a Pakistani living in Lahore. I'm 20. I own a Lumia 620 for many months now. Also my Lumia was the first smartphone I owned so it wasn't actually difficult to get to know it because I have never used android as my own phone.
I thought it was about time that a thread like this was in place specifically for Pakistani Windows Phone users.
You can talk about anything in this thread. it just have to be Pakistan or Microsoft/Nokia related.
State your name/username , city, device, accessories if you have and tell us about your experience as a windows phone user.
Or agar aap Urdu me baat karna chate hain tou wo bhi theek hai. 😊

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the Windows Phone 8.1.1 that is, the Lumia Denim on my Lumia 620. And so far I'm loving the new features especially the app folder on start screen. It really helps me organize the start screen and thereby making it more productive.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
The only thing I would change on my Lumia 620 would be greater RAM and better battery. Otherwise it's still a decent phone for me.

alinauman97

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Aoa, I'm Ali Nauman, from Islamabad. I'm almost 18 and I use a Lumia 520. This was my first phone and I got it back in October 2013. It has served me quite well, but I think its time I try out iOS or Android until after Windows 10 comes out.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Aoa, I'm Ali Nauman, from Islamabad. I'm almost 18 and I use a Lumia 520. This was my first phone and I got it back in October 2013. It has served me quite well, but I think its time I try out iOS or Android until after Windows 10 comes out.

Hi Nauman.
My Lumia 620 was my first smartphone too . I think I'll use my 620 for a few more months before switching to the Lumia 640 when it will be released in Pakistan. And by that time windows 10 would become more stable, so I'll try it out on that.
And please subscribe to this thread. It's not everyday that I get to chat with a WP user living in Pakistan.

alinauman97

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Well yar, I too find the 640 an attractive device but the app quality/quantity on Windows Phone will probably prevent me from getting one. And yeah, sure, I'll subscribe.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Well yar, I too find the 640 an attractive device but the app quality/quantity on Windows Phone will probably prevent me from getting one. And yeah, sure, I'll subscribe.

Yeah.mujhe bhi app gap ki waja se pereshani hoti hai but I always find a way whether through another app or something else.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
It's quite difficult to find original accessories for Lumia phones in Pakistan. You either have to find them in online shopping sites or if you're in Lahore in the Siddique Trade centre where the Nokia Headquarters of Lahore is located.

alinauman97

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Yeah.mujhe bhi app gap ki waja se pereshani hoti hai but I always find a way whether through another app or something else.

Wo to ha lekin hr app ka alternative nahi hota. For example, the Facebook Messenger. It crashes most of the time when you're multitasking, always shows the resuming screen and typing becomes laggy. Plus it drains the battery pretty fast.

alinauman97

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
It's quite difficult to find original accessories for Lumia phones in Pakistan. You either have to find them in online shopping sites or if you're in Lahore in the Siddique Trade centre where the Nokia Headquarters of Lahore is located.

Yeah, I guess that would be due to the low market share of Windows Phone. And speaking of accessories, my Lumia's earphones just died a few days ago (those black ones that ship with it). I'll have to look for new ones now..

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Wo to ha lekin hr app ka alternative nahi hota. For example, the Facebook Messenger. It crashes most of the time when you're multitasking, always shows the resuming screen and typing becomes laggy. Plus it drains the battery pretty fast.

Yeah. You have a point too.
Lekin ye ho sakta hai facebook messenger ka issue sirf aap face kar rahe ho. Wese me messenger bohat kam use karta houn so you could be right too.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I guess that would be due to the low market share of Windows Phone. And speaking of accessories, my Lumia's earphones just died a few days ago (those black ones that ship with it). I'll have to look for new ones now..

Maybe this time you can get one with built in volume controls.

alinauman97

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. You have a point too.
Lekin ye ho sakta hai facebook messenger ka issue sirf aap face kar rahe ho. Wese me messenger bohat kam use karta houn so you could be right too.

Mene last year ziada use karna shuru kia tha, tb pta chala issues ka. Warna mujhe bhi lga k Messenger theek hi ha. Plus you can't do voice calls, unlike other platforms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo