For all Pakistani WP users

Wam1q

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
W.salam
How's the 535 holding up?

Nice device. Touch response has got a lot better with all those updates. Battery life is great but the back camera is not very good. Not suitable at all for low-light. 1020's photos are light-years ahead.

Adeel 360

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Im using 1520, haven't risked getting windows 10 as this is my primary phone. Also I'm coming to Islamabad in a few months !! Cant wait :p

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Im using 1520, haven't risked getting windows 10 as this is my primary phone. Also I'm coming to Islamabad in a few months !! Cant wait :p

Welcome Adeel. The 1520 is a beast.😎 For how long have you been using it?
And where are you living these days?(city)

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
The comment sections of the websites I linked to are hilariously (and deliberately) strange English. I should talk like a normal person on WC I guess :D

No it's alright. My English is much better than the people around me in a way that I can speak it naturally like the natives do. And when I use slang or sarcasm or just phrases like ,"you can say that again!", they get confused. 😖

KhawarNadeem

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
No it's alright. My English is much better than the people around me in a way that I can speak it naturally like the natives do. And when I use slang or sarcasm or just phrases like ,"you can say that again!", they get confused. ��

I know that feeling. I hosted a party at my university and cracked a lot of jokes but only a small minority seemed to understand them :( so I can relate to that lol. We don't fit in like that!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I know that feeling. I hosted a party at my university and cracked a lot of jokes but only a small minority seemed to understand them :( so I can relate to that lol. We don't fit in like that!

If people don't understand them then its fine. Doesn't mean we should stop. But there are some people who try to insult you by saying things like,"tou bara angreiz aaya hai". That's when you shouldn't give a crap about them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99