For all Pakistani WP users

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Salamualaikum to all.
Ali here. I am a Pakistani living abroad. Ex-iOS user but currently a WP. Being using WP since the moment WP8 launched.
Lumia devices I owned were 920, the camera beast 1020 and now the 1520.
Enjoying each phone's camera abilities which are very fun and interesting to use. But for pro pics, I mostly use my DSLR.
Also an INSIDER for both WP10 & W10 so yeah, life is moving forward. And finally,
Nice to meet and see my community.
P.S any gamers here? Haha 😂

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Salamualaikum to all.
Ali here. I am a Pakistani living abroad. Ex-iOS user but currently a WP. Being using WP since the moment WP8 launched.
Enjoying each phone's camera abilities which are very fun and interesting to use. But for pro pics, I mostly use my DSLR.
Also an INSIDER for both WP10 & W10 so yeah, life is moving forward. And finally,

Cool bro. And welcome.
You must know a lot about WP.
How are the rozas treating you?
By the way, where do you live right now?
"Any gamers?" Does ludo count?! Just kidding 😜 I'm sure there must be at least some gamers in this thread.

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks bro
Haha who knows. Maybe there are things you might know better than me so we'll see about that.
Rozas are going great. How about yours?
Currently residing in Kuwait (It's HOT here too)
Ludo? Haha, that's a classic that can never be replaced. I think that can be counted as well too.

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Salamualaikum to all.

Walikumasalam, so you insider eh.. And yes, I'm a gamer and I play games including ludo. :D

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Salamualaikum to all.

Walaikum-as-Salam, nice to meet you.
I'm not exactly a gamer but I play FIFA 15, Arkham Asylum and Call of Duty:AW for 2 hours on my XB360 daily :p

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks bro
Haha who knows. Maybe there are things you might know better than me so we'll see about that.
Rozas are going great. How about yours?
Currently residing in Kuwait (It's HOT here too)
Ludo? Haha, that's a classic that can never be replaced. I think that can be counted as well too.

Rozas are going great except the first few. Had to skip two because of an incident.
Living in Kuwait. That's nice. How long is your roza time(in hours)?

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Salamualaikum to all.

So what games do you play?

shehryaramjad

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Aoa fellas. My name is Shehryar. My love for Windows Phone started with the Lumia 620 which was my first phone. Right now I am using the Lumia 630 and I'll probably upgrade to the 640 later this year. I am also a gamer. Xbox 360 and PS4 are the platforms I play on.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Aoa fellas. My name is Shehryar. My love for Windows Phone started with the Lumia 620 which was my first phone. Right now I am using the Lumia 630 and I'll probably upgrade to the 640 later this year. I am also a gamer. Xbox 360 and PS4 are the platforms I play on.

Welcome Shehryar. I'm the host of this thread but don't think of this thread as Inaam Ghar. 😄
I'll using Lumia 620 these days and will upgrade to 640 as soon as it's released in Pakistan.
You're quite the gamer. And a PS4! That's cool.

shehryaramjad

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Welcome Shehryar. I'm the host of this thread but don't think of this thread as Inaam Ghar. 😄
I'll using Lumia 620 these days and will upgrade to 640 as soon as it's released in Pakistan.
You're quite the gamer. And a PS4! That's cool.
Why would I think of this thread as Inaam Ghar?

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Welcome Shehryar. I'm the host of this thread but don't think of this thread as Inaam Ghar. ��

I'll using Lumia 620 these days and will upgrade to 640 as soon as it's released in Pakistan. You're quite the gamer. And a PS4! That's cool.

Why would I think of this thread as Inaam Ghar?

Yeah.. I was thinking the same thing.. Why would anyone think of this thread as Inaam Ghar?

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss