For all Pakistani WP users

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Aoa fellas. My name is Shehryar. My love for Windows Phone started with the Lumia 620 which was my first phone. Right now I am using the Lumia 630 and I'll probably upgrade to the 640 later this year. I am also a gamer. Xbox 360 and PS4 are the platforms I play on.

Salamualaikum Shehryar. Nice to meet you and also good to know about that too.

Xbox 360 is still a nice console but now I am also aiming for PS4 as well

Last edited:

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
@UsamaJawed, any idea about what we will have a chance to get from MS Pakistan on the release of Windows 10?

Zaeem, can't be sure because that info is usually confidential to Microsoft only until they decide to release it. But right now, I haven't received any related info from MS Pakistan itself. With that being said, I wouldn't count on MS Pakistan doing any contest the likes of MS India/USA at all considering that they have rarely done so in the past. They occasionally hold a Lumia 535 contest (once or twice in three months, I think) and they did hold a BMW contest I believe but there contests rarely coincide to or relate to Windows events (which is bad luck for us :( ) I'll let you know if something pops up but I'm on a one week leave from Neowin due to Eid holidays so I'll regularly check my mails to see if something's afoot. :)

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Zaeem, can't be sure because that info is usually confidential to Microsoft only until they decide to release it. But right now, I haven't received any related info from MS Pakistan itself. With that being said, I wouldn't count on MS Pakistan doing any contest the likes of MS India/USA at all considering that they have rarely done so in the past. They occasionally hold a Lumia 535 contest (once or twice in three months, I think) and they did hold a BMW contest I believe but there contests rarely coincide to or relate to Windows events (which is bad luck for us :( ) I'll let you know if something pops up but I'm on a one week leave from Neowin due to Eid holidays so I'll regularly check my mails to see if something's afoot. :)

Yes, MS Pakistan did hold that BMW contest but their contests are always related to Lumia.. Nothing ever for Windows and Office.
I have also tried messaging them on Facebook and tweeting them on Twitter regarding different contests which they should hold in my idea but they won't even reply. :(

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss