For all Pakistani WP users

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Didn't Microsoft said that the pirated one's will be upgradeable too. But just won't review the full features of Windows 10 or will be given a certain period of time to buy the genuine one.

They did said it once but after sometime they changed their decision about the pirate windows. I think MAYBE you can't update. Maybe

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know the current price of the Dell Venue 8 Pro (32 GB) in Lahore's physical outlets (Hafeez Center etc)?
Homehsopping (online) sells it for 17,990 but it's currently out of stock there :/
Really want to buy it for anything below 20K but other online outlets are still selling it for the old price which is 30K :(

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know the current price of the Dell Venue 8 Pro (32 GB) in Lahore's physical outlets (Hafeez Center etc)?
Homehsopping (online) sells it for 17,990 but it's currently out of stock there :/
Really want to buy it for anything below 20K but other online outlets are still selling it for the old price which is 30K :(

Bro, Hafeez were selling it for 40% off. I think you better keep an eye out for another offer. On Amazon it is listed for $129 (Rs 13,132.20). I think you should order from Amazon through TCS which I think would cost you around Rs. 19k - 20k. :)

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Called Homeshopping's main store in Karachi in the morning and told them I wanted the Dell Venue 8 Pro Series 5000 (32 GB) as soon as possible, they told me to wait a few hours and then restocked it with a voice message on whatsapp from their salesman that I should order it before someone else buys it instead of me. So glad I got it for 19,290 including shipping charges Alhamdulillah! Will be arriving tomorrow or day after tomorrow, thanks for the help guys! 😃

Last edited:

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Called Homeshopping's main store in Karachi in the morning and told them I wanted the Dell Venue 8 Pro Series 5000 (32 GB) as soon as possible, they told me to wait a few hours and then restocked it with a voice message on whatsapp from their salesman that I should order it before someone else buys it instead of me. So glad I got it for 19,920 including shipping charges Alhamdulillah! Will be arriving tomorrow or day after tomorrow, thanks for the help guys! 😃

Great, COD?

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Technically, I'll pay them at their Lahore outlet when it arrives, my mother thinks that it'll hurt our domestic help/servants feelings if electronics like that arrive at our doorstep since they'll know how much it costs which might hurt their feelings.

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Technically, I'll pay them at their Lahore outlet when it arrives, my mother thinks that it'll hurt our domestic help/servants feelings if electronics like that arrive at our doorstep since they'll know how much it costs which might hurt their feelings.

(y) Mum knows best.
My family is strictly against e-shopping because you can't bargain.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so the DV8P arrived in Lahore today but unfortunately, they accidentally sent me a refurbished tablet. The Lahore salesmen are so "chor", they actually tried to convince me to take the tablet from them because according to them,"Refurbished taqreeban new hi hota hai." -_-
Then they tried to turn it on in front of me and guess what? It wouldn't turn on. So we complained to their main office in Karachi who acted like professionals and apologized, also asking to immediately return the defected refurbished tablet, thankfully, otherwise their Lahore's customer service were all for making me keep it and pay full money for it -_- Thank God Karachiites are relatively professional, if I hadn't checked it in front of them, the Lahore sales team would have probably refused to take it back even if I returned it the next day. Hope they solve the issue soon.

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so the DV8P arrived in Lahore today but unfortunately, they accidentally sent me a refurbished tablet. The Lahore salesmen are so "chor", they actually tried to convince me to take the tablet from them because according to them,"Refurbished taqreeban new hi hota hai." -_-
Then they tried to turn it on in front of me and guess what? It wouldn't turn on. So we complained to their main office in Karachi who acted like professionals and apologized, also asking to immediately return the defected refurbished tablet, thankfully, otherwise their Lahore's customer service were all for making me keep it and pay full money for it -_- Thank God Karachiites are relatively professional, if I hadn't checked it in front of them, the Lahore sales team would have probably refused to take it back even if I returned it the next day. Hope they solve the issue soon.

:D
Refurbished taqreeban new he hota hai!
Yup, Karachiites will surely prove to be professional although they sometimes don't.
And don't forget to mail the manager about this, hopefully next time you wouldn't see this. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss