For all Pakistani WP users

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone! Nice to see this thread come back to life. Got a quick question: Can a faulty battery affect a phone's performance?

Hi Nauman, glad to see you too here.
As far as I know, a faulty battery would indeed damage the appliance it is being used by whether it is cellphone or any other gadget.

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
640XL is a little too big for me. A few months ago I wouldn't had opted for a screen size bigger than 4.5 but now I'm sacrificing that limit for the 640 but not for the 640XL.

Hmm
I guess some ppl prefer small screen sizes. I for one had a Lumia 920 with 4.5 inch but my only gripe with small phones is the weak battery life. Now currently using the 1520. Sure its big but got used to within few days and the only reason I got it was the huge long lasting battery.

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone! Nice to see this thread come back to life. Got a quick question: Can a faulty battery affect a phone's performance?

Hi there.
Yes. The biggest thing you'll notice with the faulty battery is that your phone's battery will drain faster than on a normal battery

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hmm
I guess some ppl prefer small screen sizes. I for one had a Lumia 920 with 4.5 inch but my only gripe with small phones is the weak battery life. Now currently using the 1520. Sure its big but got used to within few days and the only reason I got it was the huge long lasting battery.

I noticed that too for my 620 with in a few weeks that it had small battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa