2015 NBA Playoffs

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I know this is late, since the 2015 NBA Playoffs have already started, but I've decided to start a thread, since nobody else did.

What are your predictions?

How are your favorite teams doing so far?

I'm hoping the Cavs win it all, but I think it's going to be more difficult for them with Kevin Love's shoulder injury and the possibility that JR Smith will be suspended.

muneshyne21

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Hahahahahahahehehehe *starts crying*....

I've been a Laker fan all my life. This is probably the roughest patch of Laker Fandom I've experienced. I can't remember a time when we weren't in the playoffs. Watching these playoffs is just weird to me. I just like to see good close games. It doesn't matter who's playing.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hahahahahahahehehehe *starts crying*....

I've been a Laker fan all my life. This is probably the roughest patch of Laker Fandom I've experienced. I can't remember a time when we weren't in the playoffs. Watching these playoffs is just weird to me. I just like to see good close games. It doesn't matter who's playing.
Hopefully the Lakers will get some young talented guys in the draft who will help them get back to their winning ways!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Cavs will be depending on James now and he could certainly carry them all the way, but teams with experience will know how to counter that :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05