08-14-2018 09:03 AM
97 ... 234
tools
    Meet'm is Back everyone! check twitter and go to the Store and redownload it or update the app.
    01-22-2017 07:15 PM
    Yeah!!!! Its back i was about to post it but you came first. Although, my albums are all scrambled. I try to post a pic and another comes up...
    01-23-2017 02:36 AM
    I read on MSPoweruser.com that they're suspending accounts. It seems like whoever on WP is left and using the client is being punished. Whatever happened to equality? Seems like it is a snapchat-like situation. Punish people who aren't iOS and Android users.
    01-25-2017 05:37 PM
    Mine Got suspended last night... I wrote to then to check the reason and support replied that android and iOS are the only supported os os. I wrote this in reply:

Dear Support (valerie),

You offered an explanation of why it was suspended but no solution as to reactivate the account. i was only chastised for using the device of my choice. Not that the device is incapable of accessing your service but rather that you unilaterally ban certain users from using your service.
    If your app and the community that makes you exist were other community i would completely understand your decision to cut their service. Nevertheless the community that makes you exist is a community banned historically and discriminated historically. so much talk for equality and freedom while your corporate culture forbids people to use your service based on their choices and freedom. It is sad you are only using people under the slogan of equality and freedom but your actions are contrary to those principles. It leaves no choice but to boycott your service and start social media campaigns against a discriminative and excluding service.

Very disappointing,
    Sincerely concerned WINDOWS PHONE USER
    saras112 likes this.
    01-25-2017 08:26 PM
    Has anyone talked to the developer to find a way around this issue?
    01-29-2017 09:05 AM
    What's the point of banning wp users when this is.... (correct me if I'm wrong) a grindr client for wp! Unless they are shutting the app down for good. I switched to iOs a few months back. Not a grindr user at the moment, but if I was out in the market again and were on wp, I'd most definetely make the switch. The original grindr app must be far superior. Plus you have many other apps for meeting guys. Being gay, single and with an app gap that bans you from meeting cool new people on your phone is way too much to handle!!.
    saras112 likes this.
    01-29-2017 10:57 AM
    got an update... seems to be working. thanks to the developers who work tirelessly to get apps onto the platform
    Lordtree likes this.
    02-28-2017 10:40 PM
    My app is working fine
    Lordtree likes this.
    03-09-2017 03:44 AM
    Mine Too but the albums are scrambled. When I post a picture another comes out:(
    03-20-2017 12:42 PM
    It seems to have gone down. It says the client was deprecated... Don't tell me its no more 😱
    05-17-2018 12:19 AM
    It seems to have gone down. It says the client was deprecated... Don't tell me its no more 😱
    I received the same error message. Does anyone know how to reach out to the developer? I am hoping that the developer can tell us if they're working on an update. Unfortunately, you can not find the app in the store unless you find the link to rate the app (which is the only way I can find how to contact them presently and rate the app to say that the app is broken again).

I hope others can follow suit and get this app working again.
    05-17-2018 04:45 AM
    I received the same error message. Does anyone know how to reach out to the developer? I am hoping that the developer can tell us if they're working on an update. Unfortunately, you can not find the app in the store unless you find the link to rate the app (which is the only way I can find how to contact them presently and rate the app to say that the app is broken again).

I hope others can follow suit and get this app working again.
    If rating the app give five stars. Don't take it on the developer that single handedly has brought the free app and has fought Grinder from blocking third party apps and windows phone successfully for years. He can be reached at support@oabsoftware.nl or on tweeter at @oabsoftware please provide him with complete info of the things you did before the problem and screenshots so he can sort it out as he has many times before... And once fixed don't forget to give a donation... The service of grinder on other devices will cost you a monthly rate fee he does not charge a thing
    05-17-2018 08:09 PM
    If rating the app give five stars. Don't take it on the developer that single handedly has brought the free app and has fought Grinder from blocking third party apps and windows phone successfully for years. He can be reached at support@oabsoftware.nl or on tweeter at @oabsoftware please provide him with complete info of the things you did before the problem and screenshots so he can sort it out as he has many times before... And once fixed don't forget to give a donation... The service of grinder on other devices will cost you a monthly rate fee he does not charge a thing ������
    Thanks for the heads up. I did send an email. Did you or anyone else? If so, any luck?
    05-17-2018 10:33 PM
    He is not good at replying but last time around when it seemed he had given up after all the blocking from Grindr he worked quietly and returned with a punch of an update, after several users requests and support.
    05-19-2018 02:32 PM
    He is not good at replying but last time around when it seemed he had given up after all the blocking from Grindr he worked quietly and returned with a punch of an update, after several users requests and support.
    Let's email him and tweet him and hopefully he can get it going again. I don't have a twitter account but I might make one so I can tweet him.

Does anyone else, other than me and you, Lordtree, that use this app anymore? The thread on here seems quiet other than both you and me replying lol. I HOPE this app can be updated. Would be nice for the developer to reply to the emails and tweets.
    Lordtree likes this.
    05-19-2018 05:12 PM
    Has anyone heard anything yet? He has not replied. I hope he can continue updating the app
    Lordtree likes this.
    05-24-2018 01:04 AM
    Has anyone heard anything yet? He has not replied. I hope he can continue updating the app
    I see this thread has been quiet. I assume that either no one uses this app anymore, or that the developer has abandoned it. I have emailed him, donated, and just radio silence. Has anyone else had luck?
    06-26-2018 11:14 AM
    Well, I keep checking for any news on the app. Sadly no reply from the developer. Still hoping he is actively working on the issue. I think most people don't want to create an account on Windows Central to add to the thread. Meanwhile those still hanging on to their Lumias and Elites keep supporting other fully functional gay dating apps like Jack'd, Scruff, GuySpy, Promeo, etc before they shut them down for lack of usage: use it or loose it!
    06-27-2018 07:54 PM
    Well, I keep checking for any news on the app. Sadly no reply from the developer. Still hoping he is actively working on the issue. I think most people don't want to create an account on Windows Central to add to the thread. Meanwhile those still hanging on to their Lumias and Elites keep supporting other fully functional gay dating apps like Jack'd, Scruff, GuySpy, Promeo, etc before they shut them down for lack of usage: use it or loose it!
    This is true. Though it is sad to see that this app isn't being updated (we think). It was a great app, and I hope the developer can updated it or at least post something on twitter.
    06-30-2018 12:46 PM
    Any updates yet? Been silent and beard nothing about any updates.
    07-21-2018 01:34 PM
    Same here. And the app now just crashes, no error Report message. Meanwhile I am depending on Scruff, Guy spy, Jacked and PRomeo. Those have proven to be quite good and were often overlooked because of the popularity of Grindr.
    07-22-2018 01:23 AM
    Same here. And the app now just crashes, no error Report message. Meanwhile I am depending on Scruff, Guy spy, Jacked and PRomeo. Those have proven to be quite good and were often overlooked because of the popularity of Grindr.
    Anyone hear anything yet? Still waiting to hear something.
    08-14-2018 09:03 AM
97 ... 234