Meet'm ERROR. Messaging seems to be unavailable. What could be wrong?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a paid meet'm application installed on my phone from a year ago.
Today when I try to log on the error message is appear on the screen: "ERROR.
Messaging seems to be unavailable. Do you want to try to restart messaging?".

Also the setting menu down in right is not active.

I restarted my phone, disable and enable location again, same mistake is appear. Uninstall app, restarted, then install app again and the same error is appearing.

Tried to find some information on the web without result. Tried to open a developer web page and ask them, but there is no feedback or e-mail support.

Could you please help me with some suggestion?
Did anyone has the same problem (may be this is problem with the servers or s.e.).

Thank you!

twrist

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it's necessarily a case of 'attacking' the developer with messages. It looks like quite a small operation, perhaps even just one guy, so we need to show him lots of support and encouragement to get this fixed, I think! They have fixed problems in the past, so fingers crossed.

It seems that Grindr have switched to an updated API, since chat started having message received notifications etc on the day that meet'm stopped working. I imagine it will take a little while for the developers to update the app...

..that said, it would be nice to know that they are, at least, working on a solution!

d1stort1on

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Meh, I sort of wondered if this was going to happen soon. Gotta admit, I pulled out my "semi broken" iPhone and popped the SIM into it. This might be my last straw unfortunately. App gap for the loss. Guess we'll see if anything happens with a Meet'm update.

twrist

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I think it is sensible to give the developer some time to respond first of all. He probably has a real job as well...!

In any case, ShyGuy hasn't worked for some time and has stayed on the store - they just updated it to give a message saying that it isn't currently working when you launch!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers