The Good Morning Post

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Good morning everyone! It's a lovely day in Springfield, Missouri. A little cloudy but overall nice. If it's all the same to you guys though I think I'll stay inside and play on my sexy Lumia 830 and listen to music or watch NerdCubed. THEN I might consider properly enjoying the beauty and lovely greens of Springfield. Oh wait no all the clouds just sodded off. Well now it's a pleasant blue sky haha.

Last edited:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Reminds me of an METAR service or ATIS for pilots. Time to put these weather instruments at home to good use.:cool:

Good morning, folks!
It's partly sunny here in Manila, Philippines, with scattered clouds occasionally passing by at 68% cloud cover and 10 kilometers visbility.
Dry bulb temperature is 29.6 degrees Centigrade with a "real feel" of 32 degrees (indoors), with an expected high of 34 degrees and low of 24 degrees.
Average humidity is 82% with an air pressure of 758 mmHg (1010 hPa).
97% chance of light rain towards the evening with a forecast accumulated 0.8 mm of rain (not so much!).

The usual folks have started to jog around the placid streets in our neighborhood and the chirping of the birds seem to agree with the weather forecast mentioned above.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo