GTA V Online PC FRIEND NEEDED! India

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I have bought the Gta V PC version but I do not have friends in the Online version of the game. My friends here don't have the official version and use the cracked version. As the game requires friends to do most of the jobs. Currently I'm on level 5 and cant go ahead as I cant do jobs. Anybody of you in India who would like to team up please comment here.

webrock90

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi Pratik,

I have been playing GTA 5 since last week, but only single player campaign because of the same reason as yours don't have friends who have a legit copy of the game, so I will be a rookie for GTA online. But still let me know if you are interested in joining and making a crew.
Vaibhav.

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi Pratik,

I have been playing GTA 5 since last week, but only single player campaign because of the same reason as yours don't have friends who have a legit copy of the game, so I will be a rookie for GTA online. But still let me know if you are interested in joining and making a crew.
Vaibhav.
What is your gamer id?

ganesh vicky

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I have bought the Gta V PC version but I do not have friends in the Online version of the game. My friends here don't have the official version and use the cracked version. As the game requires friends to do most of the jobs. Currently I'm on level 5 and cant go ahead as I cant do jobs. Anybody of you in India who would like to team up please comment here.

My gamer I'd is "bloody__hell"(that is double underscore) and yes I'm from India . level 25.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05