My concept of WhatsApp for Windows10 Mobile

rgis1369

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Hello Felas,

I always felt that WhatsApp has more to offer than what it is just now. The most annoying thing In WhatsApp for me was that I could never see the background image of my chats because it was constantly hide by the chat boxes. What was the use of putting a background image, then? I use to ask this to myself.

It was then I started visualizing how WhatsApp should be in windows 10. I started working on the mockups and finally I came with my concept of WhatsApp take a look at the attachments.

background themes.jpg

whatsapp profile.jpg

whatsapp personal chat.jpg

whatsapp favourite.jpg

whatsapp chat settings.jpg

whatsapp chat mockup.jpg

whatsapp calling.jpg

whatsapp All.jpg

whatsapp account settings.jpg

whatsapp settings.jpg

Iam not a professional graphic designer but i made this with the intent to make WhatsApp experience more better being a diehard WinPhan. I feel you will support and encourage me. I have not done anything spectacular here, I just added background picture with some transparency.

I also feel that in future updates WhatsApp should add stickers in chats & bring the like button.
Please let me know your feedback. Iam here to share my knowledge and learn many more things from you.

Thankyou,

Rajesh Komte

Love, Life & Lumia :smile:

Last edited:

API_Rock

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Where is the concept ?, you have posted so many screen shots but all are indicating only one think you want background image everywhere.

You should have explained the same in start why need to post so many pics for same thing

rgis1369

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I posted them all bcz i made them and in post I mentioned that I hv not done anything outstanding but just added background pic with transparency.

rgis1369

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I like the idea of a background for the whole app, but I doubt they'll actually implement it...

Eventually I just wanted the background transparency in personal chats but with feedback from people's from my WhatsApp and facebook groups. I came up with this :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss