Hello Felas,

I always felt that WhatsApp has more to offer than what it is just now. The most annoying thing In WhatsApp for me was that I could never see the background image of my chats because it was constantly hide by the chat boxes. What was the use of putting a background image, then? I use to ask this to myself.

It was then I started visualizing how WhatsApp should be in windows 10. I started working on the mockups and finally I came with my concept of WhatsApp take a look at the attachments.

background-themes.jpg

whatsapp-profile.jpg

whatsapp-personal-chat.jpg

whatsapp-favourite.jpg

whatsapp-chat-settings.jpg

whatsapp-chat-mockup.jpg

whatsapp-calling.jpg

whatsapp-all.jpg

whatsapp-account-settings.jpg

whatsapp-settings.jpg

Iam not a professional graphic designer but i made this with the intent to make WhatsApp experience more better being a diehard WinPhan. I feel you will support and encourage me. I have not done anything spectacular here, I just added background picture with some transparency.

I also feel that in future updates WhatsApp should add stickers in chats & bring the like button.
    Please let me know your feedback. Iam here to share my knowledge and learn many more things from you.

Thankyou,

Rajesh Komte

Love, Life & Lumia
    Last edited by rgis1369; 07-15-2015 at 04:50 AM.
    07-15-2015 04:23 AM
    I like the idea of a background for the whole app, but I doubt they'll actually implement it...
    07-15-2015 05:03 AM
    Where is the concept ?, you have posted so many screen shots but all are indicating only one think you want background image everywhere.

You should have explained the same in start why need to post so many pics for same thing
    NeerajMakeBelieve likes this.
    07-15-2015 05:25 AM
    I posted them all bcz i made them and in post I mentioned that I hv not done anything outstanding but just added background pic with transparency.
    07-15-2015 05:33 AM
    I like the idea of a background for the whole app, but I doubt they'll actually implement it...
    Eventually I just wanted the background transparency in personal chats but with feedback from people's from my WhatsApp and facebook groups. I came up with this :)
    07-15-2015 05:38 AM
    They should've added this feature for 8.1.. We need a huge UI change now for 10 and not just background thing..
    rgis1369 likes this.
    07-15-2015 05:41 AM