11-26-2015 10:02 AM
29 12
tools
    I'll try it one more time, then I'm out as well...

Value for price is mentioned only in relation to myself and my personal decision making process. Market share is mentioned tangentially.

tgp, you then took value for price out of the equation and extrapolated on market share as a primary deciding factor for me, which it is not, and continue on to question my choice of Windows Phone using a "market share analogy that RumoredNow introduced."

Market share was not the primary motivator I stated. Value for price was. Based on that: Apple fails, Windows Phone succeeds.

tgp, you are going off on a different track from the one I was on. You removed a primary motivator and substituted a side comment in the primary motivator's place. This is where your extrapolation breaks down. You removed everything I cared about (value for price) from my personal equation and then used something I don't really give a fig about (market share) as the basis to try and tell me what I think or should think or at best, what you think I said and are sticking with no matter how many corrections I attempt to make in your fallacy.

And again... This is just for me. My personal decision making process. I've never claimed any of this as a global constant. Please use your own criteria for your thesis instead of trying to erroneously manipulate my criteria to fit your thesis. I know what I said and it in no way equates with what you are saying, no matter how much you belabor the point.
    rhapdog and tgp like this.
    08-19-2015 02:37 PM
    I run W10 on a MacBook.
    08-23-2015 07:52 PM
  3. Chalanthorn Chanmathikornkul's Avatar
    One reason why I do not like Apple is because it's too expensive. So I never had an Apple.
    Too expensive or not. I hate that thing though.
    11-04-2015 04:51 AM
    Apple is to expensive, i'm not talking about the iPhone, iPod, or iPad, I'm talking about Apple laptops and desktops, I hate everything "i". I use to love Microsoft, I still feel a little something at the core of my heart, but I left all Microsoft products, I may go back though, but for Microsoft Vs Apple the answer for me is Microsoft.
    Last edited by Josiah23; 11-27-2015 at 09:45 PM.
    11-26-2015 10:02 AM
29 12