Amazon Student - Prime at Half Price!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Are you a student? Do you shop on Amazon? Want to get Prime for half price? Want a six month trial instead of a one month trial (during the trial period you don't get the Amazon Instant Video, unless you skip the trial and pay)?

Yes, if you're a student you can get Prime for $49 (or maybe it was $49.99 - I don't remember). Here's the link for students:
Amazon Student

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Are you a student? Do you shop on Amazon? Want to get Prime for half price? Want a six month trial instead of a one month trial (during the trial period you don't get the Amazon Instant Video, unless you skip the trial and pay)?

Yes, if you're a student you can get Prime for $49 (or maybe it was $49.99 - I don't remember). Here's the link for students:
Amazon Student

As a student, I enjoy this alot. It is $99 per year for non students with a 30-day trial. For students, it is a #49 owr tear with a 6 month trial.

Posted via Xperia Z3

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was a Prime member way back when Prime was first a thing, and let it drop for a few years, as I wasn't buying a lot from them. Over the past couple years, my wife and I order a lot, but I hadn't joined back up, until I learned about Student Prime last fall and signed back up. Yes, free two-day shipping on many items and more. Prime Instant Video, Prime Music, Prime Early Access (30 minute lead on lightning deals), even one free book a month with Kindle First, and borrow one book a month free.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro