Good news for Apple Music Fans

Jaredallister

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Just to let you know that I did added a movie through itunes but the thing is no volume..I can listen and watch movie without any problem on Windows pc but after adding to iPhone through itunes..I am not able to listen to it but I can see the movie....Can you please help what is the issue and the movie is in .mp4 format.

The iPhone does support .mp4 format, I would right click the movie in iTunes and press get info than go to the options tab and check if the movies volume adjustments are all the way up, also confirm that iTunes has classified the movie as a movie and not a home movie.

FinancialP

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Just to let you know that I did added a movie through itunes but the thing is no volume..I can listen and watch movie without any problem on Windows pc but after adding to iPhone through itunes..I am not able to listen to it but I can see the movie....Can you please help what is the issue and the movie is in .mp4 format.

Forget iTunes, download Infuse Pro from the App Store and never have to worry about codecs again. You can add movies wirelessly through the settings and forget all about iTunes.

Infuse Pro is like VLC on super steroids.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
What is the best way to transfer movies from Windows to iPhone?

Does it works as I have seen reviews of people saying that it shows syn but it does not happen.

I was posting an article about the legal issues with Apple being resolved over iTunes, which is good news for Apple music fans. I'm not an expert on anything that has to do with iPhone, other than having read that article. Sorry.
Wrong neighborhood.

While this may be true, I'd like to take the opportunity to invite ZeeshanAhmad8 to visit our sister site over at iMore.com. You can use your same username and password there, as it's all part of the same great system. They will be sure to be able to assist you with these questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12