Fitbit stuff especially the scales are CR*P

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Well I got two Fitbit Charge HR's and a Fitbit Aria set of scales delivered last night, and I am just so disgusted with them.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
As mentioned in another thread I packed up smoking a couple of months ago, I knew I had put on a couple of pounds as my jeans didn't fall down without me wearing the leather belt I have had for the last 20 years.

For a set of high minded so called "SMART" scales to tell me I have put on a whole stone in two months (Well I am not 100% sure about the starting figure so it might not be a whole stone) is like being kicked in the head by your best friend, B*ST*RD..................

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
To Stephen, OK I am really impressed by this stuff, my heart rate is a lot better than I thought it would be after so many years of heavy smoking, I can see this stuff working, my wife for once wasn't saying "More technology" and I really think we will use this kit to lose the few pounds (OK, OK) we need to before our daughters wedding next year.

The Charge HR's are really good and coupled with the scales with all the info in one place, I have to say I am impressed so far.

I would have gone for the band and may do so in the future, but in the meantime I can really recommend the Charge HR and Aria scales.

Funnily enough when you set up the scales you get to name it, I typed in BillyLiar, unfortunately it tells the brutal truth..................

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs