Apple's New Hardware Is Heavily Influenced by Microsoft+Nokia

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm not complaining or anything... Just pointing out how Apple is about to rake in lots of praise and attention for things Nokia+Microsoft couldn't..

It's funny though, because in many articles the Surface was actually paid some homage by the writer, really and truly showing that the Surface has grown to become a very well and respected device by Microsoft... Now if only MS could extend that to mobile.

Did anyone else notice Apple has implemented Nokia's Living Images into their phones?

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I noticed in Apples comments regarding the phone. Don't compare the new phones to the 6 and 6 plus, but compare them to the 5s. I found that hysterical. More or less, our new phones are exactly like our old phones, but with an s stuck on the end. the lemmings will sweep them up in boat loads. ha ha ha.

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Totally saw that Living Images clone and stopped caring about it. Microsoft gets crapped on for everything they do even though no one actually tried it, they just bash it, then Apple introduces its clone and it's revolutionary "new technology" and not a "toaster-fridge".

I actually like Apple but I'm definitely waiting for and likely spending my money on the Surface Pro 4.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes