[GUIDE] How to add UEFA Champions League 15/16 to calendar

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
This is for those who follow UEFA Champions League and want to keep all games in their calendar. And since the games will begin tomorrow, I thought it would be a good idea to tell people how to do this, so they don't buy apps or do it for every game.
P.S. I took set up steps for this guide from here: How to add the World Cup 2014 schedule to your Windows Phone Calendar | Windows Central

NOTE: You can add all games, or only for those teams that you are interested in. For separate teams, read below. Make sure you sign into your calendar with the same email as you use on your device.

1. Go to calendar.live.com on your PC
2. Click on 'import' on the top left
3. Click 'Subscribe'
4. Add the following URL: http://calendars.uefa.com/files/ucl-en.ics
5. Name your calendar
6. Select a color and charm (select the ball or trophy!)
7. Click subscribe
8. Force your calendar to update by going into Settings>>emails+accounts>>>hold on your account that you used in calendar and press Sync

How To Subscribe To Individual Teams

1a. Go to: UEFA.com - Calendar Downloads and Subscriptions
2a. Click on the team you want to follow and a menu will pop up
3a. Copy calendar link for that team and follow steps above (1 to 8) to subscribe and sync

The calendar will sync all games you want and show them in your calendar in your local time, no need to adjust.

Thanks to DanglingPointer! for the instructions to World Cup 2014 from last year for the instructions.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Arghhh, have to wait till tommorow. My PC's dead. I'm so hyped about this new season, what a killer group phase it's gonna be.
Chips and popcorns ready for the opening game.
Hopefully i'll manage to sneak out of the house to a pub, gotta grab that beer while watching.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes