I simply don't understand

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Problem is that i don't understand and they make me kinda angry because of it. We all know that people seem to hate and avoid microsoft and windows phones but now i just finished waching live stream where famous reviewers gater to talk about new microsoft devices (phones included, ofcourse) and from all that fuss i only get to hear how aftermarket cases for 950/xl are gorgeusand ,,continuum seem cool but not so usefull''. They even compared 950 spec to some motorola phone and they were preety specific about high price compared with other android devices.. but that's not all, lumia series is more or less camera oriented. They were great but now they are just like all other higher android devices, plus it seem (they words) that windows is not aimed for ,,regural'' customers but for entrepise and work. So bacislly we didn't suck but now we do. I mean what the accual heck ?! Every one except us, window central seem to hate windows phone, even by the reviews only we seem to raise hope and look on the bright side. Everyone say ,,oh cool phone but it's windows''. I'm started to be kinda afraid that i will not wake up one morning and found headlines that say ,, Microsoft bright down Lumia series and shut down phone division!".
I love this platform. How can i contribute in saving it.. ?

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry about it, just use what works for you! I tell other people who ask me why I use windows... It just works for everything I need and want to do!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That's unusual, since most of the reviews I've seen are positive. The reviewers praise the hardware and only dislike the fact that the apps are lacking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3