HP's Star Wars Theme for Windows - Files linked

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
With HP releasing their Star Wars themed laptop (see here), it begs a question I couldn't find an answer to. HP has some pretty neat hardware flairs they've added in - the trackpad is probably my favorite part. However, they've also stepped it up by adding their own Star Wars based Theme. This includes backgrounds, sounds, and icons, among others. I've scoured HP's site and can't find a download for this "Star Wars Command Center" program to modify Windows themes. Have any of you found anything? Or did anyone who purchased the laptop in question know where to locate this? Thanks in advance.

Video below to show the Command Center in action.

Edited:

Here's the link to the files:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhuRnjufZLExsfAxZB-0GUVJp1TIhg

Last edited:

hawk3974

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: HP's Star Wars Theme for Windows 10?

i just got my laptop in mail been waitin for 2 weeks I had it specially upgraded the ay I wanted it but haven't really dug through it much. I will see if there is a way to copy the command center to a flash drive or send in an email. from what I've seen so far this is one awesome laptop and worth every penny

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: HP's Star Wars Theme for Windows 10?

Over the holidays, I found out a friend of mine got this laptop for Christmas. He allowed me to take over and copy all of the files, wallpapers, sounds, etc. Even the icon files for the recycle bin. However, I can't seem to get the Command Center program to run on my Surface Pro 3. Please feel free to check out the link to my OneDrive below and download the files. If someone is able to get the Command Center program running, it would be helpful and appreciated. Without it, I had to manually add each sound bite which started to be a hassle when I wanted to change them. Trying to run the .EXE resulted in the following message:

"This system is not supported."

Enjoy!

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...42&authkey=!ABCmR8BwvDnwSYI&ithint=folder,ini

Last edited:

petre dorian

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
am cumparat si eu un laptop star wars special edition, windows ul nu mai buta . am instalat Windows dar comand center nu functioneaza. zice ca nu suporta sistemul. cine ma poate ajuta?

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
How do you install these files or do i have to manually drag and drop them?

Would also love to know how to install

Not sure if you guys are tryin to ask me, but as mentioned in a post above:

I can't seem to get the Command Center program to run on my Surface Pro 3. Please feel free to check out the link to my OneDrive below and download the files. If someone is able to get the Command Center program running, it would be helpful and appreciated. Without it, I had to manually add each sound bite which started to be a hassle when I wanted to change them. Trying to run the .EXE resulted in the following message:

"This system is not supported."

killakiloz

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Yea I just manually entered the sounds and picked the desktop icons manually as well. Also got the screensavers but it seems installing the overall theme was not possible for me

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Are there more icons than just the 4 shared? There should be more.

I'm not sure... I took all I found in the folder on the laptop. If there were more, they must have been in another place. Any idea what they were icons of? I can try to dig around next time I see the person with the laptop.

Welcome guys! I appreciate the one or two posts you couple of guys have just to post here!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb