Rhyming game

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Everyone must rhyme. It can be either words, phrases, sentences, etc... You can add to other people's rhymes too.
-For example-

1.)Talk & Walk
2.)I'm going to DIP like a potato CHIP
I can add to this by saying
"I'm going to take your CHIP and hide it in a SLIP lol
3.)I can tell by the way you LAUGH that you need to go and take a BATH

lol just rhyme and make it fun. Don't worry about it making sense as long as it's funny 😁 😆

Let's start:
I like to RUN in the SUN while munching on a hotdog BUN

Last edited:

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
1. I see you made a game, but I will get all the fame, I enjoy this one, it should be a lot of fun.

2. Flowers will die
The sun will set.
But you're a friend
I won't forget.
Your name is so precious
It will never grow old.
It's engraved in my heart
In letters of gold.

Edited: I hope others join this game.

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm sorry to tell you but your fame will soon be turned to shame.
Why? It's too hard to explain, I think about it as I walk in the rain.
One thing remains the same, that my rhymes are off the chain!! 😂😂

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Walk in the rain you say? Walk in the rain? I'll be here to tell you that that'll be a lot of pain, I will reign on your career and know that this is just a game, I'll just go ahead and let you, while I'll enjoy the powers that I will gain.

Last edited:

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Reading your response makes me laugh out loud, making this game to be worthwhile. And yes I'll walk in the rain ☔all I want, tolerating your ineffective taunts. Nice try in wanting to reign and possess, but being under your rule would be chaotic at best. Booooommm!!! 😁

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Booooommm!!!? We'll see, you know what? Where is my tea? sip sip, my taunts are as effective as ever but you know what, I here am the most clever, don't go in the rain you know you will drown, but guess what, don't frown, or even say a noun because I'm taking the crown.

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
1.) Oh tea oh tea 🍵
Where could you be?
Sip sip, sip sip
Come back to me
I'm so sorry that I drunk you so fast in a hurry
I couldn't help it, I was dry and thirsty 😂😂

2.) Say what?? I hear some loud barking in my ear.
I keep trying to listen but it's nowhere near clear.
Sounds like a man who wants to be in demand, by stealing everyone's crown from all over the land.
Hush, listen, to what I'm about to say, your words are just hot air spitting from your mouth causing much "dismay".
This crown 👑, it's mine, for me only to possess, want it? Try to find it, it's hidden in 1 of a bazillion birds nests.

Boooooommmm!!!!!! Lol daebak!

Last edited:

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Uhhhh, sheesh, the crown was found easily, I walked up to the nest and took it so peacefully, what? What is this noise that I hear? A woman trying to steal my crown out of fear, here you can take it, I don't care, SIKE!!! I thought I already made this clear, but... You can have this beer🍺, it isn't that strong so you can stop with the fear, children gather around I will tell you a quick story, it's about me and how I got so much glory , and of course it's true so it's based on a true story, Josiah23 sailed the ocean blue , oops I'm so sorry it looks like I forgot about you. I slayed the dragon and sailed 1000 miles without GPS, and since I left you I had someone deliver you to my ship in a box, UPS, we sailed and sailed way to long, but "what's that" I said? Looks like it won't be to long, there I found land with the crown on my head , well after I build some houses I'm going to bed.

Last edited:

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Oh my goodness lolllll 😂 😂 😂 😂

You can keep your nasty beer because this woman doesn't drink.
Did you hear that? It's the sound of a canon, I must inform you that your ship 🚢 is starting to sink.
Try to help yourself and sail ⛵ away
But with a hole that big you will NEVER reach bay
Waaa waaaa waaa😭 cried the little man as he saw all hope was gone
Especially when "his crown" 👑 suddenly disappeared and was replaced by a leaky ice cream 🍨 cone
Hahahahaaaaa laughed Miss Icezickle as she ran away
Drinking on iced sweet tea, the true victor of the day!!!

How you like them applessss!!!!
I bet they sour,
I bet they bitter
I'm one you can't help but consider
Boooom!!!! 💃💃💃

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Lmao😂😂

All hope were gone? When? Where? Josiah never fears, all of a sudden I have my crown and that leaky ice cream disappeared, I built a new ship with my bare hands from scratch, wait one minute while I finish this last patch, you said I went "waaa waaaa waaa" but you mistakened the "ha ha ha ", as I laughed at you because you tried so hard, you know what, when I wake up from my nap you can clean my yard, and then you shall get scarred for life, no don't touch that knife , I had my guards that you out of my sight, I went outside and flew my kite, and the light was so bright , and I might bite into this food so I can take flight , after a long day, you vanished, I said "huh what a mystery" I took another nap and enjoyed the victory. I woke up the next morning and seen you in jail, I chuckled, and no I'm sorry I won't pay the bail.

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Lol that makes no sense lol 😂 u got me laughing....

No bail you say?? No bail??? While you took your kiddie nap I swapped you with me now you're the one in jail, I took your ship and set sail ⛵ while you layed in the cell smelling like a whale singing jingle bells

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
No sense? Like I sensed you trying to swap me but failed, now you can stay in jail, with no bail, sitting on a pail, now I can once again set sail, no holy grail.

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I can tell by the way you rhyme that you ain't worth a dime 😂😂😂 lollll

I can tell by the way you spell that you must be STILL locked up in the kings dale

I can tell by the way you look that you burn everything you try to cook

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Your right, my rhymes aren't worth a dime, there worth big bucks, thanks for the compliment, oh shucks, I can't be locked up, because thus is the king, the king is I, oh look it's time for your lullaby, you must sleep now before you cry, you must sleep, ok? Bye bye, as Josiah tells Icezickle to go to sleep and gives her a lullaby, Josiah listens to music on Spotify, as I listen to music, I were my crown, I'm the king of this lovely town, I built it from scratch, I built upon soil, there's only one person in this town that is loyal, I can fight with all my might so don't face me with freight, I'm also the king in the ring, nobody ever wants a fight, I am the leader, I am also a mind reader, I can sense when you are coming, when determined, when scared, or when your even prepared, last but not least I can even tell if your impaired, Instead of having you sleep, I'll lock you in my dungeon and melt the key, I can sleep without problem, oh wait I have to pee.

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Lol melt the key 🔑?? Don't worry, there is no need
Why? Bcuz you can't see me, I'm the queen, you kno what I mean?
I have crowns on my ankles and crowns on toes, but I forgot you can't see me so of course you wouldn't know.
Bla bla bla that's all you can say, u and your little town that won't last a day.
You built it from scratch? Yes I can tell, the roads are raggedy and and for dirt you have sea shells
There are no trees as far as I can see, no birds no grass, just bumblebees
Oh city whose population is only one 1, must be because someone just got shunned lol

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
The Queen???? 😂😂😂, when was this? I don't recall ever meeting a queen, what is she, some sort of teen? I am the King, the only one in charge, oh and by the way my town is extra large, it's no longer a town, it shall be called a city, don't you like it, I think it's quite pretty, hmm, such pity, the population is growing fast, "how did this happen?" you asked, there are trees for miles, the greenest grass you'll ever see, no one in the world is better than thee, the sky is blue, the ocean is clear, oh look there's someone near, it's a few friends of mine, I will ask them to dine, we will have a few bottles of wine, it'll be fine. END OF PART 1! The next chapter should be a whole lot of fun.

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I can tell by the way you rhyme that you ride a bicycle 🚲 most of the time.

I can tell by the ash on your feet that you can always be beat

I can tell by the sloppiness of your city that the builder must be itty bitty

I can tell by the way you con that YES the next chapter will definitely be a lot of fun!! Woot woot!!; 🎉🎈🎆🎊

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
No bikes for me,
No bikes for we,
No bikes for you,
No bikes for I,
Why need a bike,
When I can just fly,
Up in the sky,
I cannot be beat,
I can take on the heat,
Now children, you can take a seat,
My city is huge,
My city is strong,
It looks like your city,
Won't last for long,
This is the beginning,
Not the end,
I hope my rhymes,
Didn't hurt you too bad,
So we can still be friends,
*Put crown back on my head*
It's time for bed,

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Real bikes for me
Training wheels for you
Real cars for me
Hot wheels for you
Real rhymes for me
Even when made up out of the blue
Give me some stew 🍲 and crackers to chew
Let the tea 🍵 brew while queen 👑 Cordelia rides through on a giganto horse 🐴 that's brand new, not like the pony 🐎 you ride at the zoo

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo