Caffeine addictions

MaryJane197

May 11, 2014
Visit site
I had to run out in 20 degree weather, on my day off, to stock up on Coca Colas. Lol it gets me through the day. Don't judge me!

What's your caffeine addiction?

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I had to run out in 20 degree weather, on my day off, to stock up on Coca Colas. Lol it gets me through the day. Don't judge me!

What's your caffeine addiction?

While coffee is A caffeine addiction, it's not the only caffeine addiction. ;)

I drink coffee. I don't get enough caffeine there to keep me addicted. Seriously. I get 1/2 cup per day of half-and-half, which is barely any caffeine. Then I switch to decaf coffee for the remainder of the day.

My caffeine addiction is contained in Dark Chocolate. It's the best kind of addiction.

dkediger

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Having had years of theopylline meds for asthma treatment when I was (much) younger, my body laughs at caffeine.

My theory on coffee is that if you don't have to chase it down and beat it with a stick then it's not coffee. At home, when I brew my own, I do add a few taps of ground cinnamon on top of the grounds before brewing, but that's it. Straight black and strong.

I get my share of diet coke as well.

Doctor doesn't like it, but I'm the fittest, healthiest 50+ year old he knows, so he just shakes his head.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa